Happy 10 months Broc Thomas!!
Hard to believe that you are so close to 1 already.
The Party planning has already begun!
I think we got 2 pictures snapped before you were off!
You are busy busy busy always playing, crawling, laughing, and clapping
You have 4 teeth! 2 on top and 2 on bottom
You love love love to dance! And you have great moves!
You had your 1st Halloween and didn't seem to mind the dressing up. You were by far the cutest penguin I have ever seen :)
You are still standing by yourself for quite some time but we can't get you to take steps.
We have started weening you off "the boob" and are now giving you a bottle of formula a day. Kinda of a bitter sweet moment/guilt ridden moment for Mommy. But we will both survive!
You can walk across the entire living room multiple times with the help of the walker (aka a shopping cart :))
You are always soo happy, people are always saying that to me and I couldn't agree more!
You learned to clap and whenever we say "yeah" you clap
You no longer get mashed up baby food!! Which means mommy doesn't have to make it anymore!
You love to eat, love might be an understatement.
You love all the veggies and fruits I give you and I have never seen you not eat something.
Your Favorite Things:
Youy Brother, You are truly best friends already
Your Binky...I only give it to you at sleeping times, but if you see it you want it
Your Toy Balls... You carry them around and chase them
Your Mommy...Still a Mama's boy and I love every single second of it!
Can't wait to see what this month brings...
Your 1st Thanksgiving and Maybe walking?!?!?!
Love you!
%2Bcopy.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment