Mox was born January 6. He was soo sweet and born into a litter of around 9! We were pretty excited to find him from a farmer in Lawerence NE (south of Grand Island)
I'm glad I brought the kennel considering he pooped within 2 minutes of me driving. I was able to pull over on the interestate and use baby wipes to clean it up and a diaper to hold it for me! ha
In my head these first pictures of the 3 of them was going to be perfect. ha!
"Mom I have to take my nap next to Mox, so I can cover him up if he gets cold"
"Mom Mox is my best friend. I just love him sooo much." John
Broc and Mox have their own little bond...I'm pretty sure that they will be best buds but right now they are always in a power struggle with each other!
We went for a walk around the lake. It literally took an hour and a half when normally it takes me 30 minutes.
After a week of living with us, Mox has begun comfortable with us, and our home. He is in full blown puppy mode! He isn't crying in his kennel at night, is having very minimal accidents, and loves to chew! We are soo excited to add him to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment