Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Getting Back At It....

My computer decided to take a break which meant so did the blog. Why yes it has been over a month since I last updated it!! I'm not sure where time went but I know we have had fun in the mean time!!

A few updates on the boys before I over load you with a ridiculous amount of pictures...

Broc--- Is in his final month as a toddler...he will be the big 18 months next month! He runs everywhere, and climbs on everything. People are always commenting on how quick he is for being so tiny!  It is now not a big deal if he is on the table because I am pretty sure he spends 3/4's his life on it.  He is starting to talk a lot more! A few words that are popular are Amanda, Paige, Key (binky), Me (which is pretty much code for anything and everything) WING (swing) Go! (after mommy says ready...set...) He is funny, he observes everything we all do...at all times! He picks on the dog, and the dog picks on him. They are better friends than John and the dog (which I never would have guessed would have happened). He is obsessed with balls, don't let him see one or he will literally go crazy until he gets it. We spend atleast 5 minutes outside of Target letting him run to everyone and try to lift it! He is down to 1 nap a day and will sleep 830pm-730am every single night. He is still rocked to sleep every night. I should probably start thinking about stopping this but well I enjoy our little moment together! Just when I think I can't love him anymore I do, I love watching him grow into a little boy and see his mind constantly learning. I am lucky to be loved by him and glad he still likes me so much!

John--Oh John, he is three, which if you have a three year old, or have had a three year old, you know what I mean. He is full of energy, fire, smarts, and everything else that is bottled inside of his tall skinny stature. Some days I swear he is the payback my mom warned me about. He can be just plain "mean" I say it like this because I know he is just trying to get a reaction out of me but sometimes "I just don't love you mommy" is like a dagger in the heart. He finished his school year out, and will start pre-school 3 days a week next year. Soccer didn't end well considering the last 3 games got rained out and we had a wedding for the 4th. John thought it was fight club so we are looking into getting him into karate or something. He is obsessed with superhero's. he can name them all, and their "special powers" He is a lover just as quickly as he puts the dagger in your heart he will say something like "i just love you sooo much mommy" and you are instantly mush! He can convince you into buying him a toy like nobody I have ever met. I love every ounce of his independence and everything about him even when I feel like I am going crazy and don't know what do with him. I wouldn't trade a single second (well mb the one where he locked Broc in the bedroom and I thought I was going to have to go through the door, that second I would like back)

Mox--is a challenge daily, he is a puppy who likes to chew on everything but what he is supposed, who has accidents and is a freakin giant dog who thinks he's tiny. He is so big I forget he's only 5 months old!

I've been busy, busy chasing boys, busy working, busy cleaning, busy doing laundry, busy playing, busy making memories....So here are some of them I captured

Oh John

Helping Mommy plant flowers! 

Captain American Lecture

I'm hoping the ridiculous amount of rain stops so I can stop finding this at my back door 






Walks around the neighborhood lake! 
Love nights where we are outside playing with the neighbors! 





The Zoo! 





sometimes I feel like doing this in the middle of the zoo, and then sometimes...John does it for me 





Can you tell they are brothers?! John 10 months and Broc 15t months! 

Glad one kid likes to get dirty! 


Ms. Pam (left) Ms. Linda (right) 




Say Ice Cream! 


Abbie's graduation! 


 
 Scariest day of my whole life...Broc accidentally got a hold of one of my fat burner pills. A long story short...I was mortified, Broc was terrified and we spent a few hours in the ER after atleast 10 phones calls to poison control. Luckily, for all of us the worst thing in them was the amount of caffeine which made him throw up for 12 hours. Moral of the story, always do second and third checks even if you don't think you dropped something. Oh and Broc will be the kid who spends more time in the ER than a doctor's office. I've come to accept it. 

Feeling better! (see below picture..)





After the pill craziness he got a cold....it was a rough week for him. 



He will hate me one day for posting this..but I couldn't resist! 

THE SUN! 



We are all pretty funny! 


Chip dip anyone?








It was all good until I put him next to me and not on my lap LOL

Benson Park! 




Soaking up the cuddles from this constantly going boy


Homemade Popsicles..super easy and delicious!




Batman PJ's, Captain America suit while watching Superman....John's little sueprhero life! 


My life! 




No comments:

Post a Comment