There are far too many because I have been a blogger slacker. Reasoning for this will come at a later date....Enjoy seeing how busy the boys have been in June and July! Also ignore the grammar spell check wasn't working and when you get to the end you'll understand why I didn't want to go back!
John's first set of comic books! He was super excited and loves reading them!
the older he gets the more independent he becomes and the messiness gets messier :)
Funny faces are some of my favorite times
Papa said get down.....
One of Broc's many faces!
Sweet summer moments..lunch outside and popsicles!
Enjoying GG and Papa's house..trampoline and swingset fun
Two signs they are my kids...no shoes which means dirty feet and off roading :)
Although I love my own space sometimes snuggling all night with them is the best!
One of our many many zoo trips! Love that we can always find something new to check out!
hammock fun!
Even in their sleep they like each other :)
When he does get cereal he is in heaven...
Trying to beat the heat and walking to the park before it was 100...needless to say it was still stupid hot
I seem to take a lot of pictures of them sleeping. Maybe because they are quiet and I enjoy that
Sometimes you yell too loud you scare the baby...I am still laughing at this a month later
I have not one but two climbers! Broc still hasn't managed to crawl out of his crib, my prayers are continuing to be answered
"If I am sitting up I won't fall asleep" It failed there Broc
Mom take a picture of Wolverine..
This kid is growing by the second!
Why yes I can carry a kid on my shoulders and in my arms.
Celebrated this dude being 18 months!
Random moments are some of my favorite to capture...there is never a dull moment in our life
Sometimes being a toddler is no fun
How normal kids play lol
Always watching his big bro
Play date with Gracie!
Take my picture mom!
Celebrated Myles 2nd Birthday!
Ice cream is a must on these hot hot summer days!
Tree trunk for John and airplane for Broc...my legs should be way skinner with as much as I do this!
Bedtime snuggles after bathtime
Zoo Day!
Kenny Chesney Concert with my cousins! So much fun
A normal place to hang out
He doesn't play with toys....I find him all over the place!
Isn't it normal for your son to become Spider-Man and use your legs to help him "jump off the wall"
Mommy is a fast driver so fast that John thinks he's on a roller coaster when his window is down
Checkin out the Gretna Days Parade
So glad I don't have two picky eaters!
What Mom?
He insists on pumping my gas...and sometimes I let him help.
I hope I'm not the only one who takes her kids to target to let them play with toys haha
Love our breakfast dates when brother is still sleeping. Being the 2nd child he doesn't get a lot of one on one time with Mama
Why yes I gave the boys summer haircuts..I don't think I did too bad for being my first time!
These quite possibly may be my favorite pictures of the entire summer!
I'm pretty sure he is part monkey...I am scared for when he actually gains weight...
Trying to entertain Broc is a never ending job.....
But he does love to eat what we are baking!
Why we go to the zoo..
Why I hate when they fall asleep on the way home from the zoo and refuse to go back to sleep..
Such brave little boys always jumping or surfing...
Sarpy County Fair Fun!!
Love that our kids are only a few months apart! Love doing such fun things with my best friend!
The Years sure fly by!
Sometimes just sometimes they get along
My Cousin (Carissa), cousin's kids (Kayla and Ryan) and Aunt Diane came and spent a week from New York! We had such a fun and busy week showing them all the fun things Omaha has to offer! Mainly, we just had fun hanging with them. I wish terribly we lived closer because I have no doubt our kids would be best friends!
Kayla was such a little mother hen to Broc!
One of my favorite pictures from the week! Logan said to me "That was the best birth control ever"
We spent 6.5 hours checkin out the zoo. The longest Zoo Trip to date and we didn't even make it to everything! A fun day nonetheless
Love these two!
Aunt Diane was able to get John to at least put his hand in the water of Sting Ray Beach
I love waking up to this face :)
Took John to see the new Minions movie. We haven't been to a movie since I was 36 weeks pregnant with Broc. He did pretty good! Had a hard time whispering but otherwise he loved it!
My County Music Festival Dance Partner! John joined in eventually but no pictures were taken. Dance Parties with these two are seriously some of my favorite moments. I hope I never forget them!
I will end with this picture..Broc My sweet wild toddler, you are the most loveable, exhausting child I have ever met. I wouldn't trade one tired second with you for anything!
Boys: Thanks for always keeping my on my toes and my priorities in the right place.
I can't wait to see what crazy things are in store for us in the coming months!
Mommy loves you both tons and tons and tons and tons!
No comments:
Post a Comment