My Dearest Broc,
As I sat down this write this you were coloring next to me. I couldn't help but look at your sweet little face concentrating on your technique and then in a matter of a second you were coloring on your leg, then when I told you to stop you pressed the power butt on the c omputer and my computer shut off. This Broc is how our relationship goes... I think of how innocent you are and you remind me of the little pistol you are.
You love to be on the move, you are constantly running, jumping, crawling, jumping, bouncing, climbing, yelling, climbing and running again. The only times you are still is when you are sleeping and sometimes then you aren't very still. I have a love hate relationship with your energy. Maybe because you are just like mommy, or maybe because mommy doesn't have the energy she needs to keep up with you!
You love choo choo's, dino's, coloring, your binkie, Blaze.
You can Count to 1..2...3 as well as 3...2...1 usually followed by Blast Off!
You can say a ton of words, I swear you add 10 words to your vocabulary daily.
You can show me where the circle and square
You Can draw a circle
You Can climb everything...
You can climb to the kitchen counter just with your upper body strength..which is well nuts
Your upper body strength is non-humanlike
You have 16 teeth with a molar on the way!
You hit for no reason, especially your brother and I.
You do love "Yan" (John) and are his mini doing everything he does.
John always gets the best cuddle time with you, the biggest hugs, brightest smiles, and biggest giggles. Sometimes I get a little jealous of this but then I think how lucky I am that you two have a lifetime friendship to experience.
You are 2' 11''
You Weigh 25 lbs
You are 18% for weight and 82% for height!
You can make the people around you laugh by your sillyness
You don't care if you get into trouble, like seriously doesn't
phase you! If you want to do it you will do it regardless of what happens after.
You can give the meanest looks on the planet..another mommy trait!
You surprise me everyday with how smart you are and what you think you can get away with.
You are You and I love that about You! Every day you remind me why I am so glad you chose me to be your mom. You have taught me more about patience than I ever knew. You are my wild child, my child that will teach me more about life than I will ever understand. You keep me on my toes, remind me not to take anything for granted but most importantly you remind me that the days are long but the years are short.
One day I will miss coming out of the shower to you on the kitchen counter eating chocolate from the cupboard when I thought you were napping. Ok maybe I won't miss moments like that but I will miss you saying "Mommy Look" or always wanting to sit on my lap or having to hold my hand to fall asleep.
Thanks for giving me another year of life lessons Broc. I couldn't be more lucky to be your mommy.
I loved you before I knew you, I prayed and continue to pray for you, carried you in my belly, then in my arms, and now that you can walk I will always be right behind you to carry you when you fall.
Love Always,
Mommy
Here's a video from pictures of the last year...there is no sound I can't figure it out lol Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment