Monday, August 14, 2017

You are 3 {Broc Thomas}

Happy 3rd birthday Broc Thomas!!! 

I can't believe how fast time has flown by. You make everyday more fun, my heart full of more love, and have added a few more stress wrinkles to my face. I wouldn't change one thing about you though! 
You are my mini me, you look like mama but boy do you act like me! A blessing and curse to be honest. 

These are a few pics of you from the past year! 



This is a little older than this past year but proof that you have always tried to be Spider-man! 







You were so excited for your birthday! You started in November telling me what you wanted and knew that you wanted a ninja birthday. 






When we went to the hospital to deliver you it was -11 outside, so when I looked at the weather and saw the temperature this year I couldn't believe it! 



You are constantly making me laugh! From your facial expressions, hysterical things you say on a daily basis. You are becoming a little boy rather than a toddler and at times it makes Mommy sad but other times it makes me so excited for your future! 









We had your birthday party at the Bowling Alley. It is possible that it is your favorite place ever! I think you ask me every other day to go. 















You are so very loved! Never stop being you :)
Love always,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment