I CAN FEEL 'EM FLYING!!
Man of Man I can hardly believe my little man is 6 weeks old! Where did the time ago?! I can only imagine what I am going to be saying when he is turning 6 months, 1 year or even 10! We have been hanging at home the past week. Minus the fact that we celebrated Halloween with a doctor's appointment for me and hanging out at Great Aunt Mary's at night! What a blast it was! Halloween seemed different this year. Maybe its because John was here and we were able to dress up our son. But I even looked at other kids differently. Imagining what how different John will be next Halloween and the ones after that.
I thought for this blog I would think of my favorite 5 things I love about John. I stopped at 5 because I could probably write a million!!
1. When he shakes his head back and forth because he is soo excited to get that bottle. Its the cutest thing EVER!!
2. When he smiles at me! Nothing can brighten my day more!
3. How when I sing he calms down. It doesn't matter if I sing rap, country or nursery rhymes he instantly will stop crying and just listen. Our recent favorite is Tim McGraw, Fly Away
4. When he giggles in his sleep! I don't know what he is dreaming about but I can only imagine how funny it is.
5. How when he is around, everyone just loves him so much. He has brought such happiness to not just my life but Sean's and our families! I knew he would be loved but it is overwhelming the amount of love that surrounds this little man!
6. Ok I know I said 5 but just one more ;)......How he can just cuddle up to me for hours and hours if I would let him. Trust me I do put him down not by wanting to but knowing I have to in order to get anything done!!
I know I will look back at these last couple weeks and they will be blur. But I just wanted to take a moment to remember the little things that he does that makes me love him more and more everyday. When we are laying in bed at night I just stare at him in amazement that Sean and I brought such a angel into this world. Hopefully I remember this when he is 16 and bringing his girlfriend home to meet us for the first time :) Ok enough of the mush here are some pictures of what we have been up to!
I was able to get this smile on camera!
He loves this chair! Its where I get majority of my smiles!!
Making funny faces and getting ready for Halloween! Thanks to Tina who bought him this!
Trick or Treating at the mall with Aunt Lupe, and Uncle Alfredo and Trinity, Justis and Ana!!
Aunt Lupe spent the night with us and she picked out this outfit for him! He rocked it!
Great Aunt Kathy holding him on Halloween!
Happy Halloween with the kids!
Mommy and her little stinker :)
Our Little Stinker aka Skunk
First Halloween!
Another Halloween outfit, GG bought him this one!
Playing while laying on Mommy!
Making Faces
Just Hanging Out!! He is now trying to climb over this thing rather than holding his head up!
JayCe and Stella bought him this outfit!!
Hope everyone enjoyed looking at the pictures!! We have two weeks until I go back to work. Well I am not going back I am staying home and watching my favorite Triplets, the Nolan Boys! The days are going to be such an adventure! Then its Thanksgiving, My Favorite day BLACK FRIDAY, and John's Baptism! Here's to a busy month of November!
No comments:
Post a Comment