Sunday, November 20, 2011

2 months!!

Our little man has officially turned 2 months! He is getting bigger by the second as well as getting quite the personality. It is amazing to see how he is discovering new things on a daily basis. Recently he has discovered his hands, which is quite amusing to watch. He is such a sweet little boy as long as he is getting what he wants. He now cries when we take the bottle out of his mouth. I find it funny while he does not!! I had no idea that an attitude can start at such a young age but he is full of it!! He has also learned if he whines in pack n play that mom puts him in their bed. Took me a couple nights to figure it out but I now have it! Such a little stinker. The other morning we thought he was going to be up for the day and brought him in to bed with us for a morning snuggle. Not even 30 seconds in the bed our little rugrat was out for the count! We are trying to break him and I of this habit as the extra hour or two of sleep is quite nice :)

I went back to work this past week. Well not back to my old job but I am now staying home with my favorite triplets, The Nolan Boys!! They are 4 years old and are such an adventure everyday. John took some adjusting as he didn't sleep much the first couple days because of the noise. But by day 5 he was able to nap all morning long. The boys do great with him each taking turns to pick out John's outfit for the day. They are always willing to help if I need it or let me know that Baby John needs something. They also like to "pet" him. haha I love every second of the day and feel privileged to be able to watch the boys as well as stay home with John. I can only imagine the adventures we are going have.

Ready for Husker Football!!

Sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed

Tabyn (left) Tallen (back) Trenton (right) celebrating John's 2 month Birthday! 

Managed to get another birthday shot with Zane in it 

2 Months Old!! He seems pretty happy about it :)

Snuggling with Mommy


Not a Happy Camper

Smiling in his sleep

John has so many different faces in a matter of a minute. Here a just a few I captured







I LOVE this picture and his shirt is so true :)

Off to our 2 month Check Up..Weighing in at 11lbs 9 oz (50%) and 23.5 inches long (75%) 

Another set of funny faces





We got this trying to get his smile on camera so we could send a picture to GG




John had his 2 month check up this passed week. Although it was nice to hear how he is growing at a normal rate, it was also horrid to hear him get the shots. The scream he let out brought instant tears to my eyes. Thank God Sean went with me as I know I couldn't have done it without him. As I know this blog is about John I want to take a second to acknowledge how lucky I and John are to have Sean. He has done such a good job supporting us the last couple months. He never made me rush back to work or made me feel like I needed to go back. He supported me with the decision to stay home and watch the boys, even though he was terrified of the house being destroyed. He not only works one job but two to make sure that we were taken care of.  He has been helpful whenever I need him his help and knows when I need a break. Even if it is to just take a shower! John is warming up to him and I think he finally knows John doesn't hate him :) It is amazing to see the person who once wanted none of this turn into someone who can't live without us :)  We couldn't live without him either!!We Love you Lots and Lots Daddy!
\




As I just posted this John pooped all over dad :) Seems fitting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment