Here is your growth so far.......
Minutes old
2 days
15 days
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
Dear John,
What a lucky person I am to be called your Mommy. Everyday you make me smile more and more. I laugh when you laugh and sometimes I want to cry when you cry. But either way I love being here with you to see all these emotions! I think that everyone around you sees just how special you are and are going to be!
Here are just a few things you are doing right now. You have been sitting up since 3 months old, just now are you able to go about 2 minutes without falling over.You can roll over both ways, but you "pretend" to not know how to roll from your tummy to your back. Well we caught you on the video monitor doing it so we know you are playing with us. But when you whimper I still come and roll you over, yes I know I should make you do it. But frankly one day you won't need me and I beg for the days where I had to roll you over :) Your favorite toy is a ball!! YES A BALL, Mommy is so excited to watch you play non-contact sports. Ok Ok you can play whatever you want but just know if you fall or get hurt, I WILL RUN ON THAT FIELD TO CHECK ON YOU!! You love to lay on the floor and talk with Mommy. You grab my face, give me kisses, and well melt my heart every second of it. You sing your self to sleep all the time. I think this is partially my fault because I sing to you ALL the time. You love LoVe LOVE swinging and being outside. We go to the park almost everyday because I love to see your smiles while you are swinging. You have such a personality and are now beginning to act like a goof ball. Yesterday I got the best picture of you being silly I couldn't believe it!
You love your daddy so much. I love to see you two playing and talking to each other. You looked a lot like him when you were born but you are slowly gaining more and more mommy features. Either way you are so handsome I can't stand it!! We tell you how much we love you about a million times a day. Daddy is loving how you aren't so "breakable" now. He feeds you and cares for you without even asking mommy what to do. This makes mommy proud of the both of you as you were a pretty big momma's boy there for awhile. People no longer care that mommy and daddy are around, the second we walk in somewhere they are attacking you! I love it, I love that you are so loved and are going to grow up with such a big family, filled with good people who care about you and WANT to be apart of your life. You love eating people food, I swear if I could switch you to all baby food you would love it. You watch me eat, and when I feed you I can't shovel it in fast enough. You always say mmmm when the food gets in your mouth. Its soo funny because you really know what you are saying!
You have changed our lives for the better every second of every day. We love your smiles, your laughs and especially YOU!! I can't believe how much you have changed in the passed few months, I can only imagine how much you are going to change in the next few months. Here is to the fastest but best 6 months of my whole life. I will leave you with a part of this song that I heard one night when I was getting you ready for bed, I swear it was God helping me by coming up with the words that I was thinking and feeling at that very moment.
AND ALL ALONG I BELIEVED I WOULD FIND YOU
TIME HAS BROUGHT YOUR HEART TO ME
I HAVE LOVED YOU FOR A THOUSAND YEARS
I'LL LOVE YOU FOR A THOUSAND MORE
LOVE
MOMMY





No comments:
Post a Comment