Well here we are a week out from the big 6 month bday!! Time is still flying bye, I think it helps that the weather is beautiful so our days are filled with zoo trips, park trips, and family outings. The nice thing about being close to home is I am able to bring my camera. I have hard time bringing it out bc I really don't want to take the chance of dropping it and crying like a baby infront of strangers :) So we will just get to the pictures because they say it all.....
Our Goofy Boy!
Loves the swing so much
At the Fish Fry with Great Uncle Mike!
had a play day with Bode at Lake Zorinsky
Watching the boys eat snack
Thank heaven for our little boy
Loved his 6 month yogurt (so did mommy)
Boo to shots! But they are a must!!
Getting so smart
Another play date with Bode!!
what are the chances Tiff n I put the boys in orange?!?
Playing in the grass
rocking his nikes
Happy Boy!!
Happy St. Patty's Day!
Getting so big sitting the high chair at restaurants now :(
with all of his cousins and Momba
What mom!!
This is the "newest" trick, he does this then goes backwards!! O NO!!!
Until Next Time...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment