My parents celebrated their 29th Wedding Anniversary so I had Aunt LuLu and Uncle Do Do :) John loves these two so much! I love seeing the smile and how excited he gets to see them!
Crawling to Daddy over lunch!
I laughed so hard when I took this picture! Everything about it just makes me laugh!!
I got these boy leggings for John so he was able to crawl without getting rug burn. I love love love them!!
Weighs 19 lbs!!
The light of my life!! This face says it all!!
So close to crawling!!
If you wouldn't mind taking a few minutes of your time and saying a prayer for my friend JayCe and her family. She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy Cohen, on May 1st. He was admitted into the NICU because of low blood sugars and then got a staph infection. She could use extra prayers so her little boy can gain the strength to fight the infection and go home to be with his Big Sister! Thanks so much :)
No comments:
Post a Comment