This is a LONG POST with A LOT of pictures!! Just an FYI I feel like I haven't updated this blog in awhile so I wanted to capture everything you have been doing :)
You have been growing like a weed! I put you on the scale and it said you weigh about 25lbs! I don't believe it but we will see when we take you to the doctor. We were supposed to go this week but you have to get shots. I don't like when you get them close to the time you have been sick, so we pushed it back until after the holidays.
You love playing on the computer! I usually let you "pretend" type once a day
This is usually what you do when I am cooking. You are crazy about running water, you can play in it forever if I'd let you. I now have to put you in the bath while the water is running otherwise you are not happy about bath time :)
You sleep on a pillow now, it is crazy how you know that's what it is for
We went and met Santa for the first time...
Glad I captured this awesome picture...lol You didn't mind Santa it was the crazy camera lady that you were not a fan of!
We played at the mall playground, and you loved it! You loved being around on the kids.
I had to get over my fetish of the germ zone....
When I rock you in the middle of the night this is how you sleep, I can't imagine it is comfortable but you love it :) I love the cuddle time
We made Xmas presents a couple weeks ago...you HIGHLY enjoyed painting
Mommy's little artist
We had a Twilight marathon one day where we just watched all the Twilight movies. Although, it probably wasn't the most age appropriate thing for you to watch, we had a fun day of just Mommy and John!
You love opening and closing the doors to every room
We headed to the zoo one day! Just Lia, Mommy and You
I love that you are old enough to walk and hold my hand. Seriously hits my soul with happiness
We had so much fun!
You love to share your food!! Such a sweet boy already
You loved the Giraffes!
These are Mommy's favorite
In absolute AMAZEMENT, you literally ran up to this exhibit and stopped dead in your tracks for a good 3 minutes
You were not a fan of going into the tunnel by the penguins,
BUT LOVED the walk through tunnel where the sharks are
Toilet paper is no longer allowed on the roll because of this
You love putting on glasses, I am pretty sure it's because your Papa wears them. Well almost all your Grandparents wear them. :)
Playing Ball with daddy. These are Mommy's favorite moments, watching you two bond makes me HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
One Sunday night we had dinner in bed. It was a tons of fun, we watched a movie and had pizza. Sometimes we let you eat unhealthy :)
BIG FAN of PIZZA
The triplets came and played, you were in heaven! Even caught a free ride!
Mr. Cool
This is how we watched "The Voice" one night, If you find these sunglasses you wear them constantly. This is how Papa wears his glasses! We sent this picture to GG and wrote "Papa Wannabe"
Playing with Bode on the stairs.
Going through the drawers!
We had a full house one day so you were able to eat on the table. You thought you were so cool!
You now can climb on our kitchen chairs and get anything!
Grace came and played one day :) We had so much fun! You LOVE Gracie and always give her kisses :)
The triplets and Lincoln came to play too! It was a full house, but you LOVE having other kids around.
Nap time with the Triplets
You love this teddy bear, you have since you were a baby. Now you carry him around everywhere
Love looking outside.
You and Lia are more like siblings. You get excited to see each other, fight over toys, and play play play. Its rather sweet. You will be the best big brother one day :)
Caught you on the table doing this one day!
You love sitting in this chair and playing the guitar! You press all the buttons and then dance :)
We went to Griffin's Baby Shower, can't wait to meet him and play!
You are snuggling with me more and more! We watch movies a lot :)
You make funny faces
all the
time!
This morning you woke up at 1030am! WHAT?!
You got to have a sucker, I kept telling you to sit down or I would take it away. Well you listened the first few times. Then I really did have to take it away :)
You help mommy, well try at least!
\
Came out the room one day to this sight! LORD HELP ME :)
You are getting bigger and bigger by the day little man. You are no longer my baby, although I still call you one.
I have to find your clothes in the toddler area rather than the baby.
You are almost too big for 12 months clothing, looks like the new size is 18 months.
You are talking more and more
Signing eat, thank you, more,
Can tell us what a COW says, and kinda what a horse says
Count to 3, We have to help you but you are getting there!
Have 5 teeth!
You have a few fisher price apps on my phone and LOVE to play them! It amazes me how you know what you are doing and how to run the phone! Too smart little man
I am going to stop now! I am sure this is beyond too long!! I will update after Xmas.
Many Blessings to Your Family over the Holidays. We have so much to be thankful for!
Also many prayers to the people of Newton, Connecticut. (John ask Mommy about this when you are older)
Love,
Mommy/Jess

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment