Monday, February 11, 2013

You

You amaze me everyday

You can drive me so bonkers I feel like my head may explode

You are a true Mama's Boy

You hit

You bite

You scream No anywhere and everywhere

You know what you want

You Get what you Want

You know how to make mommy have 75 different emotions in a matter of 1 minute

You are a toddler.

You are mine

You are the reason I breathe

You are the reason I smile

You are the reason I pray

You are the reason that I wanted to be a Mom
 
You have filled my heart with more love than I knew possible

You are the reason that life can get stressful, discipline can be really hard

You have taught me I have a ton of patience

You are the reason that every night when you are sleeping I watch how peaceful you look and Thank the Lord for choosing me to be your Mommy

You, John David, are loved more than love itself

Before I took this picture you were screaming No because you didn't want to eat, you then hit me.
Just like a light switch you sat down and put your hand on my leg and took a bite. You probably didn't even noticed your hand was on my leg, but I instantly wanted to cry. Such a little gesture meant so much to me, because one day you won't even want to sit by me 

I wish I could slow down time

I wish you could stay this size forever

I wish I could still shop in the baby side at Baby Gap, rather than the toddler

I wish you knew how lucky you are to have the amazing friends, and family we do

I wish I could keep you happy all the time, but that is how life is

I wish a lot of things for you but most importantly 

I wish you can stay being you, because we love everything about you



No comments:

Post a Comment