Thursday, January 31, 2013

5 Favorites

I love everything about you but there are a few special moments in my day that I love more than others.

1. You have the sweetest little voice! You just started saying Thank You and it makes my heart skip a beat when you say it without Mommy asking you to.


2. You love to have water dumped on your head, you always have the biggest smile and giggle right after.





 3. You do what you want!! Yes this is one of my favorites because I love how you know what you want to do and what you don't and you aren't afraid to tell us no. This was a few weeks ago but now when I ask if you love Mommy you say. Yes and nod your head!



4.You love to dance and love MUSIC!! 



5. You RUN nonstop! People always say how you look so skinny. Well you run circles and think you are so funny and FAST when do yo do run. You even wait for us to say Ready Set and you yell GO and then start running. This video you were SICK, yes sick with a cold that knock you on your tush but you still were running! 


Although there are a million of my favorite things you do, these are just a few of my top picks. 





No comments:

Post a Comment