Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas and New Years


 Late is better than NEVER right? I have seriously been thinking about getting the blog up for awhile but then  actually doing it was another story.

So here you go big man. Your 2nd Xmas, maybe the first you will remember?? You were tons of fun this Christmas and were one wild man but we loved every second



                                   
You are soo cool these days


Grandpa and Grandma Gosdey got you a new wagon! Can't wait for it to be nice outside so we use it 







Mommy became Grace's God Mommy when she was baptized on December 23rd

Christmas Eve at GG and Papa's house 

 
2 of your favorite guys Do Do and Papa!! GG and Papa got you an awesome new car toy! 


You did pretty well in the Christmas Eve service at Church. You loved the candle lite part the most, which is Mommy's favorite part too :) 

Handsome boy


Santa Came! 

You were so excited about the baby cheetos, and sippy cups! 


But eventually you cared about your other toys 


Mommy made cinnamon roll casserole for breakfast, it was a perfect Christmas morning with you, me and Daddy


Enjoying the rest of your toys



Morning snuggles

Daddy was tired, so you guys napped while Mommy got ready.

Showing Grandpa Great your new stuffed animal from the Bell's. You were spoiled at The Cranston Christmas as well


You love the piano! And we got a group shot of the Gazda's

Momba and Grandpa Brad got you an awesome new recliner for Christmas. You are one spoiled boy :)


Christmas night snuggles :))


 New Year's Eve!!
Your awesome outfit


You took a nap from 6-715pm and woke up crabby so Mommy and Daddy stayed home. Although, I look really mean in this picture, I promise I still love you and sometimes we have to tease you a little 

NYE 2012

we stacked toys 

ate sugar free pudding as a special treat 

ate a delicious dinner of Chicken with crab meat and hollandaise sauce, along with brown rice, asparagus and a potato. You had everything but the crab, maybe when you are 2

My NYE party may not have been a lot of people but it had the people I cared the most about there :)

We FaceTimed GG and Papa

Played Puzzles 

Played silly games 

And watched the ball drop in New York....you yelled BALL!! 

Thanks for reminding me that I don't need a big party to enjoy my New Years Eve. Even if your daddy was asleep by 11 and you were asleep by 11:45pm. At 12:00am I was exactly where I needed to be :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment