16 Months old!! We are enjoying every second of your little "toddler" life.
We had your 15 month check up a few weeks back...You weigh 22lbs 7oz, still in the bottom half of normal but you are growing at a normal rate!
You are 2' 9'' tall, You are 83% in your height, tall and skinny boy
We spent your Golden Month birthday 16 months on the 16th, by going to the zoo. We had such a fun time, I love how you soak everything in :)
You were supposed to be able to say 3-5 and were off the charts with the amount of words you know.
You can spell your name, count to three, use yes and no appropriately
In Just the last two weeks you have added at least 15 words to your vocabulary...
Lupe is Pe, Alfredo is Do Do, GG, Mary, Brooke, Dog, Puppy, Potty, Car, Truck, Ball, Milk, Bye, Rudy, Lenny (your lamb), Night, Blankie, Zoo, bath and a few more than I can't remember right now.
You love to talk and answer Mommy's questions, and when I give you something to do you will do it. Like if I ask you to get me the remote you will go get it, or if I tell you to go get a book and bring it to me so I can read it, you will do it!!
You have 6 teeth and are working on two more. You have been such a trooper about teething, you do suck your thumb A LOT more, and are whiny but with a little Tylenol you are good to go!!
You have become a true toddler, and I must say you have gained some independence,
You can climb up and down our bed at record speed
This is my FAVORITE age, although I love every age you have been, you are so fun now
You are really into tv these days, so I have made it more a priority to have it off during the day.
Mommy doesn't watch Lia during the day anymore so we have taken full advantage of it just being us two. Mommy loves it this way.
You have gone down to 1 nap a day, boo!! :)
I took you to daycare at the gym for the first time two weeks ago and haven't taken you back since. It was that awful, you look terrified, and my heart broke into a million pieces when I saw your face. I called daddy and was bawling in the truck after. I am going to try again this week, you will be in there with someone mommy knows so I hope that it goes a little smoother than the first time
Mommy has lost 41lbs since she went to her first appointment for you :) Only 10 more go until I reach my goal!! Thanks for being my motivation to a healthier lifestyle
Mommy and Daddy are heading out to Vegas in April to get married, this will be the first time leaving you and I aM NOT looking forward to it, but it will be fun regardless, I would love to bring you but Vegas isn't a place for a baby even if we want you to be :)
Mommy has started to put you on the potty to get you used to it. We are only a few months away from potty training you. How is that even possible!! But you love sitting on the toilet and you start to say Potty. You haven't gone yet but eventually you will :)
You can walk up and down the stairs while holding mommy's hand.
You have such a fun personality! You make yourself laugh daily, and with that Mommy and Daddy laugh too
We got you your first pair of cowboy boots and you are OBSESSED with them
You hear trucks outside, and go look out the window and yell TRUCK, such a boy
You reminded me of a teenager in this picture
You are getting so big, we love EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!
Happy 16 months big man!!
No comments:
Post a Comment