Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Highs and Lows

I saw on another blog that the did a high and low blog...What a GREAT IDEA! Sometimes it appears that life is perfect, when really we all the no that nothing is perfect.

So Let's start with the LOWS

You HATE swim lessons, seriously makes me so sad. You love bath time, but the second we get there all you do is cry. I don't want to force you to do anything but I am not sure it's OK for me to let you be scared of the water. I feel like it will be a never ending battle if we don't teach you early how to swim. I am going to keep trying just not forcing you.

You had another ear infection last week. UGH is about the only word I can even say about it

Sometimes we spend days with you doing this face. Whether you are mad at me for not giving you something or just mad in general. This is the face you make. Sometimes it BREAKS my heart, other times I have to just ignore it


You aren't sleeping well, I think you are having night terrors.  I can't figure it out yet, but I HATE that you wake up crying No, throwing punches, and can't fully wake up to realize that it is Mommy who is trying to calm you down. The more I think about it the more sad it makes me that I can't "fix" all your problems. Prayers that we figure it out soon, Mommy is doing research and honestly it just hoping you are going through a growth spurt.

We went and got our family pictures done, and you wanted NO part of them. You are quite a stubborn little man so it took a lot of convincing to get you to even sit or stand where we wanted you to.


We have a hard time getting you to smile like this during pictures. Either Way you are STILL adorable so we will take it.


Although you are talking a lot you still get frustrated with your emotions and are hitting, which isn't nice and you know it but you still do it.

Mommy has to work more because we are trying to save some money for our Wedding/Vacation. I hate leaving you but at least we always leave you with your favorite people.
(Thanks to everyone for helping out! We are beyond blessed to have you!!)


Ok so NOW to the good part....HIGHS

We had your friend Bode over to play and you loved every second of having him around. You two are serious besties, and were running around and dancing together which really made me know one day you will love having a sibling to play with, but not to share Mommy with.


You are talking up a storm, the other day you said "Thank You Berry Much" when I handed you your breakfast. Luckily both Mommy and Daddy were there to catch such a sweet moment.

Mommy shouldn't let you but sometimes I let you drive practice driving. You think you are so cool and giggle the whole time. Sometimes we have to trade in a proper Mommy moment and be the fun one :)


The Day we found out about your ear infection, I felt so awful I got you ice cream. I sent this picture to your dad and asked if it was still considered healthy because it had bananas on it.


You like to stand where I am and poop. Not sure if its a high or low, but we threw it in the high spot! This day it was behind me, and it stunk soo bad!! Earlier today you stood outside the shower when I was in the shower and pooped. It was a stinky shower, but I had to laugh. We also sent this picture to daddy!



You stand outside the shower and put your face on the glass. Mommy always leans down and makes funny faces back. We both laugh so hard :) It's one of my favorite moments of our days.

With Mommy working more, we get to do more fun things on the days I have off. Maybe it is a little bribery for being gone, either way we still have fun!! We get to have play dates with Gracie more!!


You are a true boy, your favorite things are trucks, trains and balls. If you get sight of any of them you instantly yell out! 


We try and do fun things during the day, anything to keep your mind busy!!
Like coloring


Playing with Shaving Cream

We got to go to your 2nd Fish Fry! You loved it, probably helped Papa was there :)

Life is always going to have High and Lows Boo, just try and remember the highs more than the lows. 

Love You!! 
Yo MAMA!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment