Life's Been Busy Kid..But Guess What..The wedding is over and now we get to go back to spending days together, and many more nights together! So I get to go back to being your Mommy 100% of the time :)!!
Opening Day we rocked this awesome outfit! Go Cubs Go
We went to lunch with Katy, Bella, and Michelle!
We went to Laurtizen Gardens and checked out the Lego exhibit.
So big :)
CHOO CHOO
We got you a fish for Easter, he lasted 3 days before he died RIP Favio
But we got Favio #2 and he's still kicking!
We got of the house one day and went and fed the ducks!
Who needs jungle gyms when you have mommy
Busy day at our house with Bode and Griffy
This is Life
Going down the slide all by yourself!
Love our snuggles trough out the day
You love this chair!
You love slides!
Just hanging out with Mommy and Daddy
Griffy loves Watching you and you don't even know it!
Caught in a rain storm!
This is how I keep you busy while I shop..
We celebrated Earth Day by making our own fruit roll ups for lunch
And Homemade Lava Lamps! You thought they were so cool!
We ventured tot the Children's museum one morning, you loved it more than ever!
Your favorite part is the carousel, you even know that its upstairs!
This picture made me cry and say Where did My baby Go!
It's time for a new car when your child is riding with his foot on the front seat!
Kisses for Griffy!
It was finally nice enough to go to the park in the morning so we headed out to play then Daddy met us for lunch by the lake! we had so much fun!
Loved playing with your new sand toys!
That is chocolate on your face, Its probably the best family picture to date :)
I was getting dressed and I hear this faint "Help, Help," I go looking for you and can't find you. Then I see this little white butt sticking out from under my bed, and I lean down to see this! I was laughing so hard that you started laughing too! Don't worry you figured out how to get out by yourself!
Thanks for making Our Life Eventful :)
No comments:
Post a Comment