Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mommy is...

Mommy is So in Love With You, 

Every single ounce of you! 



Mommy is MARRIED to Daddy 
We can't wait to show you what true love and respect is

Mommy is infatuated with the bond you and Daddy Have
 It is something that nobody can ever take away from you. Enjoy him, love him, appreciate him, because John David we are lucky to have him!

Mommy is..Always trying to keep you busy!! 
The more active you are the less trouble you get into


Mommy is not the most organized
Some days I turn around see you with one shoe, or lacking a hat when it chilly. I try trust me! 


Mommy is your protector  
Even when you want to be adventurous! 


Mommy is crazy to let you do things you do.,
You want to ride on anything that moves...even skateboards :(

Mommy is obsessed with everything you do.
I know I take a million pictures of you little man but I don't want to forget one second of you growing up!! 

Mommy is 100% sure that you were created to be mine. You were born for me to love, to give me a reason to live, a reason to love, and a reason to wake up every morning so I can share the moments of life with you!!

Happy 19 months To You Our Sweet BOY! 

We took this picture after we were separated for almost 5 days while Mommy and Daddy went to Vegas to get married. Do you think we missed each other?!?! 





No comments:

Post a Comment