Dear #2,
This is my first "official" blog devoted to you! You will have many more in your long life and will probably be annoyed about how much I say I love you and how many times I say I'm lucky to be your mommy. But its all true and if I don't tell you this all the time you may never know! Although, I'm sure you will be able to tell by the millions of kisses you will get, even when your old enough to be embarrassed by it :)
You were a bit of a surprise to daddy and mommy. But surprises are one of my favorite things!! You will always be known as our lucky wedding baby!! You will be here before we even have our first anniversary. So at least we can always remember how many years we have been married by remembering how old you are!
We are in the second trimester and pregnancy life with you has been going great! Time is flying bye! You are nice to me just like your brother. Although you have zapped all of my energy. I'm pretty sure your brother John has a bigger part of the blame than you do. Mommy passed her first round of diabetes testing, so here's hoping I don't get gestational diabetes again! . You should arrive by mid-January. You could show up on Christmas, Or New Years and they would let you come out! Scary to think of having a Christmas baby. Mommy and Daddy would be broke broke broke! I'm saying January 3 is a good day for you to come. But hey who I am to give you such pressure :) I would like you to be born on your own day!! So let's try and shoot for that. Daddy and John have to share a bday and I would like you not have to. :)
We have a little over a month before we find out if you are a boy or girl. I was so sure with your brother that he was a boy, but with you I don't know. Deep down I say boy, but if they told me you were a girl I wouldn't be surprised at all. Whatever you are I'm sure you will be absolutely perfect and I can't wait to kiss your sweet face!! You are going to be extra loved because you will be given the best big brother in the world. I hope you two will grow up to be the best of friends!!
We are still deciding on names but have two names picked out for each sex. If you are a girl you will either be McKinley Kay or Chesney (We cant find the right middle name for this one yet but I like Jo) I really love Chesney! If you are a boy you will either be Greyson Mark or Broc Thomas. Decisions Decisions! By the time you read this you will probably be able to spell your name so I hope it's a good one and you like it!
Life is going to get pretty crazy here in the next couple months, moving into our new house in less than a month, daddy is in a wedding in September, Daddy and Johns bday, All three of us are in Uncle Joey's and Aunt Megan's wedding in November (you will be there too but rocking it from the inside of the womb), then we have Thanksgiving, Mommy's favorite holiday; Black Friday, followed up by Christmas, then New Years and then you will be making your arrival!
Enjoy your time on the "inside" because you will coming into a crazy, energetic, most loving family anyone could ask for. Things might be a bit tricky at first but we got this! Oh and I promise to make your time on the inside as calming as possible! Try is the keyword there :)
I sure love you already #2, I hope you know how blessed I feel that God has chosen us to be your parents!
Xoxo
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment