Thursday, July 18, 2013

Update on the house

Daddy informed me today that we only have 23 more days until we get to live in this house!! BOY OH BOY I CAN NOT WAIT!! 
We got to check out the inside last Thursday, which only made me more excited to move! Here are a few pictures that I snapped while there..



Checking out your Brother or Sisters Room!!

 

Making yourself comfortable in YOUR new Room!

Mommy and Daddy's Bathroom, it will be weird sharing a bathroom with Daddy again, we have been spoiled in each having our own vanity area to get ready in, in the townhouse. Although I won't mind cleaning one bathroom rather than two :)


Mommy and Daddy's Room
Mommy and Daddy's closet


Our Laundry room is upstairs between the bedrooms! Oh man am I excited for that, but my favorite part about it...IT HAS A DOOR! So I can close it and pretend that I don't have loads and loads of laundry to do ;) 

Looking down from upstairs towards the living room! 

In the living room looking towards the kitchen. Those boxes are our cabinets!! 


Its painted!! Here's to 23 more days in this townhouse, 23 more days of packing up stuff, 23 more days to make a few more memories here, and 24 more days until we get to start our new adventure in our new home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment