Friday, August 30, 2013

Home Sweet Home

WE ARE OFFICIALLY SETTLED INTO OUR NEW HOME!


  I have meant to update about the house with some pictures but frankly I keep forgetting to take pictures! Lets face it majority of my pictures are of you, not your surroundings. So since we got a new vacuum from Papa Del I figure I'd snap a few pictures while the house was semi clean for 3 minutes! We have some, ok A LOT, decorating to do but there are at least a few things on the wall in each room so I feel like there is some progress being made.


Your room! You have adjusted pretty well so far but just in the last couple days/nights you haven't wanted to be in here by yourself. I'm sure you will be fine in a few days we just have to start over. You will go to sleep in there now but getting up in the middle of the night is quite the problem. We will figure it out soon :) 

Mommy and Daddy's rooms 

Mommy loves our new closet! I won't let daddy put stuff on the middle one bc I want it to feel big forever! 

Mommy and Daddy's bathroom


Washer and Dryer room 


Your future little brothers room! Hopefully the rest of the house is In order before I tackle his nursery :) 


Your bathroom


The main living room (looking down from the hallway to the bedrooms)

Looking down into the entryway 

Looking down at the dining room/kitchen 

Our kitchen! Mommy's favorite part by far 

Looking in from the front door...I just love your face 

Your play area in the basement 

Daddy's play area in the basement! You two have to share it :)


I think you are enjoying the house as much as mommy and daddy are!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment