With you coming so close to two I figured I'd better post the most recent pictures so I can focus on your bday! There are quite a few pictures so you might want to get comfortable!
This is how you have to brush your teeth, standing like a big boy all by yourself!
Sometimes you are soo silly!
Mike (next door to GG and Papas) gave you this Firetruck. I don't think you were excited at all :)
We had a play date with some of the girls mommy went to high school with. Of course you were surrounded by little beauties :) lucky little boy!
Sleeping in your big boy bed with your new bedding!
It took a lot of time, tears and trials to get this up. I'm glad I got a picture of it bc the other day you ripped off three of these shelves. I asked daddy to fix it and this is where we are now
We went and played with few of daddy's friends and their kids. You had so much fun playing with Harper and Payton!
You loved the money bars!
Eating cake with Payton
I went to hobby lobby one day and you were running through the store so I told you to get in the cart. You grabbed a pillow and made yourself comfortable! Good thing you were quiet
Making a wish in the fountain at Village Point. Your wish was for more pennies! Smart little guy you are :)
Didn't it turn out cool?! At least we have some where for your toys to go! Now we need to find a sign to go over the stupid box
You figured out how to do this and now I can't get you to stop.
You find anything and EVERYTHING to stand on.
Oreos and milk are by far BOTH our favorite snacks!
Playing blocks with Griffy
You love hanging out on the stairs. I find you like this quite a bit
Enjoying our new chair from Momba and Papa Brad!
Your first "coffee" Aka chocolate milk! You really think you are big stuff drinking this!
We went and took your two year photo shoot, but you thought you needed to take the pictures.
Enjoying a Popsicle after your photo shoot! We got some great shots!
Water play on yet another hot day
Playing trains with daddy. I LOVE watching you two play, probably one of my favorite moments!
Just getting comfy
Papa came over and filled up your pool. You love playing in it! Hopefully it stays nice enough so you can enjoy it more!
We went to HYVEE and I let you push your own cart.
You were quite proud of yourself!
Watching Duck Dynasty this is how most nights are. We share a seat and daddy get his own. I wonder where your brother is going to fit?! :)
Cool kid with the cool shades!
I turned around to this..seriously your personality cracks me up!!
We went to Okoboji to celebrate Labor Day and enjoy a nice weekend. Plus it was the last time We will be traveling up there with just the two of us. Next time we will have your baby brother with us!!
Getting ready to leave!
You traveled in the car so well. Didn't fuss one time! Thank you for that :) it makes the drive a lot easier
Such a big helper. You had to help mommy carry the bags. Well at least until you saw Grandpa!
Hanging out on the boat while we got gas.
Aunt Amy was up there with us. I think you both loved having each other around!
Driving the Boat!
Go Big Red!!
Bedtime snack watching the boats on the lake
Sleeping in a big bed!
I think you liked sleeping with mommy, you made yourself quite comfortable
I caught Mommys growing baby bump and you in the same picture!
We went to the water park! The water was a little cold and you were scared of the bucket but otherwise you loved swimming. You even wanted to swim without Mommys help. Sorry but that won't happen for awhile!
Then you had to flip it over like everything else!
Throwing rocks in the lake while mommy enjoyed a decaf coffee! The weather was gorgeous up there we need to remember that every Labor Day! E
I love pictures of our shadows bc this is how we are. You are always pointing or asking me what stuff is. You are so smart because you are constantly wondering what everything is.
Eating lunch while looking at the lake!
Grandma Great, took you to throw rocks in the lake while Mommy showered. I think you two really bonded this trip. You will cherish these moments as you grow old. People are lucky to have grandparents but having great grandparents to bond with is even more special.
Riding a few rides on Sunday afternoon!
Who doesn't want to play their iPad with this view!
Watching Hee Haw with Grandpa!
You two are truly two peas in a pod.
First thing I have bought your brother!! I swore I wouldn't have you match but I couldn't help it.
Making us breakfast
Riding the train
You refused to take a picture with me on the train so I had to settle for this one! Choo Choo
Riding the fish.."Look Mama a wheel!" Talking about the Ferris wheel
You love this train
You even wait your turn to ring the bell!
Of course you are a double driver :)
Cut it out withy he pictures mom!
Waving goodbye to Okoboji! You should have said next time I'm bringing another Godsey boy!
Entertaining yourself on the way home
Picking music out
This is how you get down when your done eating and Mommy isn't fast enough.
Hello Mr Smiley
We have been practicing with flash cards. You do so good and can name almost the whole alphabet. You are pretty good with your shapes too!
These are all of the fun, crazy and exciting things you have been up too! In just 12 days you will be 2! I can't believe it! Keep on growing big man, can't wait to see where the next year of your life takes us!









































































No comments:
Post a Comment