Friday, September 13, 2013

2 year progression...

3 days until you're TWO!! I am doing a lot better with this birthday than I did your First!! I have almost cried just once, which considering I am pregnant is really good!! We have been busy planning your party this week and trying to get the house in enough order to have people here. It has been an eventful week but with you being such a good little guy we have gotten a ton done!

I wanted to get your yearly progression up. It is amazing how much you can grow in one year! This year was no exception. We had fun and EVENTFUL year full of travels, family, friends, date days, field trips, Mommy and Daddy got married, we bought our first house, and then found out you were going to have a little brother! So here are the pictures to show what you looked like each month!

Your 1st bday, September 2012

October 

November, we went and visited GGMA and GGPA in the Ozarks! 

December 2012

January 2013, pretty soon this will be in full force! 
February, we did lots of fun activities at home during the winter


March, we tried swim lessons but after 2 times we quit


April

May, how we told Daddy we were expecting another baby! 

June, We bought our first house! 

July, we spent the 4th in Okoboji a great time as always! 



August, your two year old picture Mommy took. 

You have grown into such a little boy. I love it but also get sad to think you don't need me to do things for you anymore. I can only imagine what your next years progression will be like! 

Here is a link to your 1st years monthly progression...1st year progession




No comments:

Post a Comment