And he's out!
This weekend was one of those weekends that I wish could last forever. Where I was sad to see Daddy leave for work today, where we may have ran a thousands errands but we had fun doing it, where we appreciated and enjoyed the beautiful weather we were given, where we worked, lounged, relaxed, and enjoyed family. Yes, it was one of those weekends where I look back and think about how I enjoyed the weekend rather than ask where did the weekend go.
You spent the night at GG and Papa's Friday Night, Mommy and Daddy both worked. Daddy was off early enough to enjoy a few beers and mellow out from his long work week, and Mommy was able to come home and go to bed without worrying about what time you were going to come crawling into our bed at. :) Such a little stinker and is slowly making me rethink this whole toddler bed thing.
Saturday, we enjoyed coffee, and a little adult conversation over breakfast. It is crazy how even though we live together and see each other we hardly have an opportunity to actually talk to each other. I forget what a great listener Daddy is, sometimes I get so lost in our crazy BUSY life that I don't take time to pay attention to him and how much I truly married my best friend.
Daddy had to work until 3 on Saturday while John and I enjoyed morning snuggles. Nothing is better than snuggling under the blankets with such a cute little man! '
We had special visitors in the afternoon, Colette and Gracie came out to give you your bday presents! We loved having them over, and you totally loved playing with Gracie! They gave you your first soccer ball. I can't wait to see you enjoy playing with it!
After they left we headed to a pumpkin patch a few minutes away from us to get some pumpkins!
Your obsession over tractors is at an all time high! You cried until Daddy took you over to watch the tractor pull up.
You have been fighting us to go to bed in your bed. Just when I think you are finally doing it, you suprise us. I put you to bed, and you came out of your room after a few minutes. I took you back to your room and said it was ni night time. Mommy and Daddy were downstairs watching tv when we came up to bed this is what we found! You gave mommy this look like "Oh Shout I am caught" You had even got the remote off the nightstand and turned the TV on. Needless to say you slept in our bed, bc we couldn't stop laughing about your sneakiness!
Sunday we spent the morning running errands! We got you some new clothes, Mommy a new shirt for Halloween, then we enjoyed a family breakfast. According to Daddy we don't socialize enough because he took this picture and uploaded it to facebook with the caption of
We don't socialize much in this family when we are out to breakfast together
After Breakafast we headed to Home Depot. Daddy needed a new weed wacker and Mommy picked out some new Mums.
Mommy went to Aunt Megan's bridal shower while you napped. I am sure you are really sad you missed out on the party but Mommy enjoyed a few hours of adult time!
The beginning of our fall decorations outside! I am so excited that I have a home to deocrate
This is what you and Daddy were doing while Mommy cooked dinner
Until you realized that you wanted to help! You made delicious mashed potatoes
After dinner we spent the evening playing. All three of us had so much fun building towers and then letting you knock them down.
Love you both soo much!
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment