Tuesday, October 8, 2013

We Love Fall

Fall is by far my favorite time of year. I love the cool air, having the windows open, football (I am usually sick of it by the time it hits Thanksgiving), sweatshirt and sweat pant weather, and the smell of cinnamon! This fall has been nothing but uneventful, we have celebrated new and old traditions.

We went to the Ditmar Apple Orchard in Iowa with The Wellendorf's, Joey's family, GG, Papa, Lupe and Alfredo! You had so much fun picking apples, I think this will be one of our new family traditions! 




'









My favorite picture from the day, you can barley see Papa down at the bottom of the hill but you were yelling to him.."Hi Papa!!" 


Football Sundays! Sometimes I can sneak you in Bills gear rather than Packers :) 

We also spent a perfect Fall Weekend together, you can check it out on this blog post One of Those Weekends


Yesterday, Mommy had a unexpected day off so we took full advantage of it. You and I went on a date to Vala's. It was so fun to see how much more you interacted this year. Mommy's phone died but I managed to get some pictures! 
 Mommy's TWO Pumpkins!! 

Riding the train, we were the only ones on it and you loved every second. Well almost every second...whenever I would say "Choo Choo" you responded with "Don't say that mama, don't say that" You have quite the attitude! 

You didn't like the jumping thing as much as I thought you would. Maybe it was a new environment or maybe you were just being a stubborn toddler :) 


You loved the corn pit! Of course at first you were totally freaked out by it but then once you saw the other kids playing you were all about it! 


"Show me your smile!"

I love your fake smile even with you crazy eye! 


Pony Rides! You held on to the pony all by yourself, even did it one handed a few times. You thought that Daddy needed to buy us a horse. I would have to agree with you but we need to get to the country first! 


Feeding the Goats! You loved this part, you even made sure that all the goats in the pins got some. 

Your favorite part! "I drive the tractor" is what you said on repeat all day long. This is when Mommy's phone died! 

We Played in the hay bails,
Shared hot chocolate,
  Did the hayrack ride which we were the only ones on! 
played on the new playground they have, 
Went through the story book barn

Then magically my phone turned back on for about 20 minutes! 
So I was able to capture a few more pics! 

We went on this barnyard adventure that was pulled by a "tractor" aka a lawn mower. You thought it was tons of fun, Mommy thought it was bumpy!


Playing with the little scooters! 

Eating Lunch! 


You loved your new cup, I loved your smile

Watching the dinosaur (dragon) You thought this little show was really funny. You kept saying "Oh No, what a mess!" You even talked about it while getting a bath last night. 

We were in the car for maybe 3 minutes before you were out! 

Other than you having tons of fun, and getting to spend time just the two of us, this is was Mommy's favorite part! Yes I did share a little bit with you, but I won't be sharing all of it! 

Showing off your new pumpkin you picked out from Vala's!!!

I love Fall for many different reasons but my favorite reason is enjoying it with you and making memories. Hopefully we will make it back to Vala's again this year but this time we can bring Daddy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment