We have started using a big boy cup. You do really well for the most part. But you purposely dump it on the floor, just to be naughty. Which isn't very nice
Playing blocks in the back yard
Reading your library books
I love to take pictures of you sleeping, you always look so peaceful
We even enjoyed lunch by the lake
Checking out the grasshopper
Yep I knew this would happen..
StoryTime..you are pretty antsy but you do a really good job with being patient during the stories and you love to color!
The view Mommy has when she "waves wif you" aka lays with you
I didn't know a 2 year old could take up a king size bed
Watching Movies with Mommy the weekend Daddy went out of town.
Pictures like these are my FAVORITES!
We had so much fun at Lincoln's Bday party at Pump It Up! I think your favorite part was hanging with Unc Kenny!
Telling Target what's up
Jumping with Brynn
I love your little perfect face!
Best Buds!
Bode came over to play a few days after your bday, hard to believe you guys are already 2
Preparation for 2 kids..I'd say YES
At your 2 year check up. You are 48% for your weight an 93% for you height. A healthy little boy, you didn't even have to get shots! And you don't have to go back for well visits until you're 3!
Cohen and Stella came to play one day! WE had sooo much fun with them here, even Griffin liked having them around. Mommy hates that they don't live here because I know you guys would be the best of friends.
We made it to one of Jamye and Abbie's Softball games! Of course you were planted on Grandpa's lap :)
Mommy said goodbye to her old car Suzi and
Hello to her brand new Traverse!
Coloring at Story Time :)
We went and bought your suit for Uncle Joey and Megan's wedding. Its just 2 short weeks away and Mommy can't wait to see what an adorable ring bear you will be :)
This is what happens every-time we go to Home Depot
Our garage door broke with Mommy on the inside, needless to say I climbed out under that tiny hole, and was beyond mad. The had it fixed less than 3 hours later!
Enjoying that last few park days before its too cold!
Watching Free Willy!
Such a Big Boy! I sure love your adorable smile!
This is how we find you playing trains a lot. Pretty much any of your toys, you have to get level with the wheels.
No big deal just flipped your tube over and sat inside of it.
Train of toys!
Pretending to talk to daddy!
We went and saw Amanda before homecoming.
Breakfast at our favorite place Vidlacks!
One night you refused to fall asleep, but you were so tired after two hours of fighting it that you started to fall asleep sitting up!
Lunch Time with Lia and Griffin!
Reading our library books to my boys!
Reading books to Mommy
"Mommy look I'm riding a Pony"
Breaking in your new bed!
Breaking in your brothers new bed!
We FaceTimed with Momba and Papa in MO last night, you totally loved seeing them.
You sleep so good in the new bed, Two thumbs up for Mommy!
This was today, you spent the whole day in your pjs!
We took this and sent to to Daddy and said "There's a skeleton on my head"
We sure have fun in Our Eventful Life thanks for making it that way!
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment