Your costume....
You were a Donkey...but I called you a little ass. Yes, I know inappropriate Mommy moment but I couldn't help it, it made me laugh. I promise next year we will get you a costume that isn't so inappropriate!
Your cousins Brynn, Kayla and Ryan
The group!
A lot of houses just had candy on their porch with a sign that said take one or two or three. You did so good following the directions and counting!
You tried so hard to keep up with the kids
You were so good at saying "Trick or Treat" and then saying "Thank You"
Papa captured this awesome picture of us ;)
Last Halloween just the 3 of us!
Cell Phone Pics..
Wednesday Night before Halloween we went to Trunk or Treat at Church
I think this totally helped you practice!
I love it when you hold my hand!
Mommy and her little Ass :)
Halloween Morning....you weren't too impressed with Mommy's Peanut Butter Toast Jack o Lantern, and or the fact I was taking your picture!
Mommy had her OB visit to check on your brother. You were so patient and loved rolling around on the chair! 2 years ago on Halloween I had my 6 weeks check up after having you!
A healthy lunch of Runza! Pretty much your favorite meal; chicken, ranch and french fries!
I told you 1 more piece of candy so you brought me 1 package of peanut m&m's! Yes you outsmarted me yet again!
Griffin came and showed us his cute costume! We gave him his first sucker, I think you both enjoyed it!
You had to wear your Skeleton PJ's!
Thanks for another eventful Halloween!! I hope you had as much fun as you acted like you did!

No comments:
Post a Comment