14 weeks
28 weeks
A few things I have learned...
This baby boy is so active compared to John, which is a blessing and a curse
The heartburn is back, since I didn't have heartburn with John so I am going with this kid will come out with no hair! Look how much hair John had!
The lack of energy is back. I seriously could sleep all day but then at night when I try and go to sleep I cant!
I passed my diabetes test with flying colors!! (Yeah, to the possibility of more babies and I guess more pregnancies!)
I crave sweets and dairy. I cannot get enough milk, or ice cream
#2 has specific times that he likes to be active, 10:30pm and 4:30am are his favorite
We haven't decided on a name yet. We are waiting to see him to decide. We still like Broc Thomas or Greyson Mark.
I am carrying this little boy mainly in my hips and tummy. Where as with John I carried him from my head to my toes!

30 weeks with John
30 weeks with #2
Work is getting harder...
Our sweet boy is quite low in my belly which is killing my back
Our sweet boy also likes to sit on my sciatic nerve which can feel worse than some of the labor pains I had.
A few things I need to do before this trimester is over.....
Potty train John, I need motivation and a little cooperation from a very stubborn 2 year old
Get through Thanksgiving and Christmas
Enjoy one of my FAVORITE days of the year..BLACK FRIDAY (Thursday this year) without dying of back pain
Stock up on more diapers, we only have 2 boxes
Write a letter to each of the boys
Wash all our 0-3 months clothes, blankets, carseat covers, bedding, pretty much everything for the baby
Decorate the nursery
Make a birth plan...haha ok this is a joke the only plan I have is to pop this kid out in the least amount of time with the least amount of pain :)
Enjoy these last few months of John being my only child,

Embrace our special moments where its just the two of us.

Get out on adventures as much as we can
Let him do things that I know he won't be able to do when I have #2,
Relax, Enjoy the quiet of nap time, the fact that people want to help.
Just enjoy being pregnant because before I know it I will have two kids and a husband who need me!!



No comments:
Post a Comment