Monday, November 25, 2013

I am Thankful...

I wanted to do the daily thankful posts on Facebook but decided I would do one big one on here.  To be honest I am thankful everyday, but I am sure everyone knows that. So here we go..

1. Thankful to God for the blessings he is has given me this year. Words can't even describe how grateful I am

2. Thankful that I married the love of my life this year. Life with me isn't always easy, but with his patience and being by my side it is a little easier!




3. Thankful for all of my family and friends that made it out to Las Vegas for the wedding! And for everyone that was able to be apart of the blessing and celebration at home. Your generosity helped us buy our first home, along with filling it with home essentials!





4. Thankful for buying our first home. Although it was quite the process and took a few years of saving, planning and living on a semi-tight budget..WE DID IT!


 5.Thankful for having another birthday, although I wish the number wasn't getting so uncomfortably close to 30



6. Thankful to find out we were expecting another baby boy! Who knows he may even come in 2013 and we will just make it a year of new things! If he does wait, I won't complain...what a way to start out a new year!



7. Thankful for another year watching my sweet toddler John grow! Life can be crazy with him but it is worth it :)


8. Thankful to my husband for working so hard for our family. He puts in more hours than most people I know, some days working from 730am until 2:30am.



9. Thankful that I am able to stay home with John during the day! Nothing is better than spending every day with him!

10. Thankful for the jobs I have.

11. Thankful for being able to watch kids in my home, rather than putting John in Daycare.


12. Thankful for working 3 nights at the bar. Although, I swore I wouldn't work there after I was a mom, I thoroughly enjoy it. Nothing is better than only missing a few hours of John's awake time rather missing a whole days worth. Plus I love talking to adults and the exercise is nice!

13. Thankful that I enjoy doing photography and have got to capture many adorable, and fun families this year.

14. Thankful for the Wellendorf's who look forward to watching John every Thursday Night. It is amazing to see what a special bond he has with them, even if he is a little mean to Amanda ;)



15. Thankful for my mom, who is constantly helping out whenever I need the help no matter what rearranging she has to do. Who is always there to listen to me vent, or cry because my hormones are out of control!


16. Thankful for my dad, who is always doing the sweetest things for us. Even if it is carrying John to the car so he doesn't cry because he doesn't' want to leave.



17. Thankful that we were able to be apart of my brother and Megan's wedding. It was such an amazing day.


18.Thankful for my little brother and sister who were are always so patient with my sometimes demanding son


19. Thankful for my extended family who never hesitate to help watch John, and are always so nice to him!





20. Thankful for all of my nieces and nephews






21. Thankful for my God Daughter



21. Thankful for my in-law family, we may not see each other that often but we always have fun when we do!!






22. Thankful for my AMAZING friends, who never disappoint me, are always there when I need them, and let me be apart of their lives.
 '






23. Thankful that we are able to put food on the table, a roof over our head, an clothes on our back.

24. Thankful to Pinterest for helping to doing things I normally wouldn't

25. Thankful for this blog to help me look back at all the eventful things we have done

26. Thankful for NAP TIME, in which I get this blog done

27.. Thankful that I took the time to be thankful and enjoy lives many many MANY things to be thankful for!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment