Uncle Joey and Aunt Megan got married just a few days ago....November 2! It was a beautiful ceremony, wrapped up in a beautiful weekend. We were lucky enough to be apart of such a special moment for both of them! You were by far the cutest ring bear that I have ever seen. Even if it took bribery to get you down the aisle and Daddy had to take you out of the ceremony halfway through because you are 2 and only got a 30 min nap that day. Other than that you partied like a rockstar, enjoyed being around the family, and took full advantage of have an entire Gym to run around in!
A huge thank you to my family for helping watch our little ring bear! Just another reason to have a big family, there is always someone to help. I was able to enjoy the wedding day because of all your help!
Brynn came over and played one night while Aunt Megan went and got a pedicure. You two already act like you are cousins! I can't wait for you two to grow up with each other!
Friday during the day Mommy had to do million things, including decorating the reception hall. So Brocoli and Corey took you and Brynn to the zoo!! From what I heard you had tons of fun, were really good and rocked a 3 hour nap after! Thanks Brocoli and Corey for taking him! We Love You!
Rehersal pictures!! We were the first ones to arrive at the church so I managed to snap a few pictures of us before we went in!!
The cupcakes and cake for the dinner! GG hosted a great rehearsal dinner at Gma Carol's!
Playing with the kids in the basement!
Playing with your cousins from New York!
Aunt Lupe spent the night Friday Night. Mommy and Lupe had little bonding time the morning of the wedding by going to get their hair done. We sent the picture of the two of us to Aunt Megan saying we couldn't wait to watch her marry our brother!
The bump and I..Wedding ready!
Two of my favorite men all dressed up!
Love this picture of the two of us!!
Aunt Megan and Mommy!!
You ran for almost the entire reception!
listening to the speeches for like 2.5 seconds!
Dancing with Aunt Megan!
Even Grandpa Frank was on the dance floor!
We left the reception at 930, and not because you were tired. (Although you were) but because Mommy's back was killing her! Your brother is doing a number on Mommy's back and after a long day of heels, and standing Mommy was done. Probably the earliest I have ever left a reception, but you needed to sleep! You weren't even the car 5 minutes before you fell asleep. You let me change your diaper, while barely awake, and then you slept in the same position the entire night! I literally had to go in there and make sure you were breathing because I was worried you hadn't moved :)
Dear John:
Thanks so much for being You during the wedding! You made an eventful day even more eventful, just like our life! Thanks for going where you were supposed to, doing what we needed you to, but still doing what you wanted. Mommy loved watching you be such a big little boy! And everyone can admit that you were seriously adorable! A special thanks for making it down the aisle! It may have taken some bribery, a quick pit stop to say Hi to Mike Wurgler, but you made it! For that I am thankful!! I love you!
We hosted a brunch for a few people on Sunday and you were making sure the set up was ok! Of course I wanted to snap a few pictures but this is the only one I got! I also forgot to put on make up!
We spent Sunday Night with our New York family. A perfect wind down for a busy weekend.
Uncle Joey and Aunt Megan...
Thanks so much for letting us all 3 be apart of such a truly amazing day. We can't wait to watch your love for each other grow, as well as your family! Thanks for having such patience with our little ring bear and his no nap! Dealing with a two year old can be difficult but with your patience it made me feel a little better about his craziness. We love you both beyond words!

No comments:
Post a Comment