Alfredo and Lupe had a day off a school one day so they came to play! John loves these two almost more than me!
Feeding his bunny! I have really tried to get him used to "helping" with the baby
Best Friends!
Love that these two love to play! Their giggles are my favorite thing
I almost caught a kiss!
But had to settle for a high five
Swinging at Grandma and Grandapa Greats!
I told John I had to change his diaper, so he laid in the middle of the floor and said "I ready!"
Enjoying a little ipad time
We are really into making silly faces, or at least mommy is and John just laughs
Just a typical lazy Sunday
My Favorite Face
I meant to put this on facebook with a caption that said
"This could end Very Badly" but I figured I'd save it for the blog!
He even plasy laying down at the Children's Museum
John was obsessed with this marble thing, it was fun building it and watching him watch where the marbles went. I wish we could get something like this at home but with a new baby, marbles seem illogical!
Racing cars down the ramp!
This is the first time he finally went in the slide by himself!
Just swinging
It's so awesome to see how much he learns every time we go to the Chidlren's Museum. His little mind always noticing new things!
More random faces! We usually send them to Daddy when we know he's having a bad day!
I say we are working on balance he says he walking on blocks. I guess we are both right!
I am trying not to push John into doing a million things. We are constantly on the go so I decided it was time to do nothing. I took this picture after 25 minutes of trying to get his shirt on....
He likes to do the weirdest things!
I coulnd't find John one day when we were at target. I paniced and started freaking out yelling "John" "John" when I hear a little voice coming from under the cart say "Ya Mama"
I could watch him sleep for hours!
I got off early one night and made it to see Alfredo's chorus concert, it was actually really cute. The same teacher that taught me teaches his chorus! John did so good sitting for the hour performance. I even caught him a couple times clapping along with the kids!
"they learn young" Everywhere we got john has to try and swipe the card or "sign" his name
I sent this to Daddy and said "I taught him well" I am impressed how he doesn't spill a drop!
Playing with Aunt Amber during the Husker game!
I sure love this little boy!
a house full of friends!
Griffin and Lia were eating so good at the table and then there was my wild child!
I sent this picture to Amber, and didn't even notice John was in it!
We are going to miss Griffin. I only have a month left of work and then maternity leave
Helping Mommy at the Chiropractor
We are constantly busy but here soon we will be busy being at home getting ready for our baby brother to arrive!
No comments:
Post a Comment