Thursday, April 17, 2014

These Boys...

I have a saying on Broc's wall that says "Mothers of sons work from son up until son down!" 
Lets just say that it is the truth! Even with Broc sleeping through the night, I am still always exhausted! But....I wouldn't have it any other way! I will not lie this is yet again another long picture post, probably the longest yet. But we were BUSY these last few weeks. 




Selfie with my boys! 



Frozen and picnic lunch in the basement! 

I made these for the boys' room, now to get frames and hang them...





The boys love their swing set soo much! 



These pictures scream "we are ready for summer!"

"hey mom look my swing set! Good Morning Swing Set Good Morning!"

 

Cubs Opening Day! 



Playing outside!  
Holding a rattle like a champ! 

Broc got to join us at the dinner table, I think he was a little excited! 





 Basement Fun. i love how mother nature can't decide what she wants. Some days we get to spend the whole day outside and other days we are stuck inside. 




Broc had attitude one day.......


Ready for Okoboji!

What happens when you get up at 5am!

Probably my favorite picture. 

Wearing Mommy's shoes 





Tons of fun at Grace's 2nd Bday party! 









3 Months old! 



Broc is now sleeping in his own bed at night! Didn't even bother him in the slightest 

Finally wearing shorts! 





Wildlife Safari Fun! 


Bubbles on the deck

John put him own socks on....

John is loving Open Gym, and the only one he bosses around is me. 

This is in the middle of HyVee, I thank God for the amount of patience he gives me..
Every. Single. Day

Mr. Cool

 Fun Times at the Zoo!! 



I love having a pass because we get to do different things every time! 

always on mommy's back 

That smile! 

 
Made the frames around the boys' names Thanks pinterest and Dad :) 

John 5 months on the left and Broc 3 months on the right...Same Shirt and almost the same face! 

I am sure this will not be the first time John puts food in Broc's hair...

I love turning around and seeing John with sunglasses on 

He wanted to swing and I had to feed Broc, I look out to this. So...

Broc and I went outside! Broc is in the stroller positioned to where he can see me so he wouldn't cry 

Playing in the play house! 

Watching Paw Patrol

Doing Man things..

Daddy and I celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary with a fun date day and hotel. We had fun but both realized we would have rather been at home with the boys :) Time together is important! 
Daddy got Mommy new diamond earrings..they are beautiful! 



 Sometimes John is an awesome big brother! 


Broc loves holding onto my necklace when he sleeps 

"Hey Mom, look at me!"

Someone got caught eating the doughnuts 

My weird child

RAT TAIL!




 Children's Museum Fun! I love how John gets into different things while he is there! Even Science experiments 


And Broc sleeps! 




Watching his big brother play games on the ipad 

Just helping me vacuum..
.;) 

Thanks for checking in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment