Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A month worth of pictures...

Prepare yourself for Picture OVERLOAD 
I have come to the conclusion I might take a few too many pictures after uploading about half the amount that I took over a course of a month. It also didn't include a few big events that have their own blog post! 

I am always trying to keep this little boy busy. When we are home everyday I try and get him out whenever I can. So we are making good use of our memberships, The Children's Museum being one of them! 




I love how everytime we go John is interested in new things! We found a quiet little side room where I was able to lay Broc down to play and was able to play with John. 



I do keep trying to get Broc in his bed....we are yet to be completely successful but atleast I am trying 

We sent this picture to Daddy who was having a bad day, Broc then had a blow out on the shirt. I think he wanting the Bills onesie! 

Target will never be the same...

Selfie with my baby

These two own my heart

Coloring with his new Crayons! 

How Broc takes his afternoon naps, I know I shouldn't but I love it! 

We attended the Ash Wednesday service at Church, John was hilarious looking at everyone's crosses on their head.

CHARGE!!! 

This sweet smile makes my day


The ONE time he will wear this shirt 

We met my Dad and kids at the Bowling Alley one Saturday Night to take John bowling for the first time. He LOVED IT!! 



sometimes he looks so uncomfortable when he's sleeping 

Thanks for the playdoh in my green tea John. After he did this I told him he was lucky it was decaf, he responded with "I lucky Mama I lucky" 



Just playing with sidewalk chalk 

I know I shouldn't have but lets face it Johns a boy and we have a long summer infront of us, so I taught him to pee outside..



Making use of another Membership, the ZOO! Griffin and Amber came with us this time! 

Thanks to the monkeys John now gets on top of the toilet and hooks one arm around the towel holder and says "look mom i'm a Monkey! "



Griffin tried to give you his bottle but you said No Thanks. 


Broc slept the WHOLE TIME! 

My Life! 

This face! 

St. Patty's Day Crafts

We also are mastering how to make peanut butter cookies 



Look at those lashes

Just a little outside play, we are ready for spring to hurry up and get here! 

He sure loves his Mommy

Just watching some tv while mommy cleans 

This is what happens when you get up at 530 am


We went to Amazing Pizza Machine for the first time, you loved it! 





Brynn came with us too! 




First time on the Frogger, I thought he would hate it but he totally loved it! 



Yet again Broc slept the whole time! 


Little Big Guy 

I worked a few doubles at the bar during March Madness, I cant' even begin to tell you have grateful I was for this quiet moments with my boys. 

Nothing is more sweet than a sleeping kid .....

Bath time with the Boys 




Our every morning ritual..

John told me he was going potty and I found him here...

Look at these facial expressions! 






You love this toy! 

We joined a community center and they have toddler gym twice a week for $1! John loved it and I loved watching him semi be social 


Another crib attempt, you always looks so uncomfortable

Another trip the zoo this time with Tina and Destiny! 

Broc loved being awake and looking at the fish in the aquarium 




Your favorite part the Gorillas 

After everyone ate lunch it was naptime for Broc again






We are officially signed up for KDO


Aunt Jordan gave you and Mommy hair cuts! 


Sweet bedtime snuggles are a few of my favorite moments 

YOU MADE IT TO THE END! HOPEFULLY I WON'T WAIT SO LONG FOR THE NEXT MONTH OF PICTURES BUT WE WILL SEE! THANKS FOR CHECKING IN

No comments:

Post a Comment