We had such a fun last minute, quick trip to enjoy a few days at the lake before summer is over!! Can you believe its almost September?!?! Summer always seem to take forever to get here but then flies by faster than anyone could want. I will say I am looking forward to Fall and all its fun!
I actually brought my big camera so these are the pictures I caught on that.
His favorite ride
It is almost impossible to get a picture where they are both looking at me while at Arnold Park. I don't blame them there is a lot to look at!
Freddy the Fish
Boat Rides
Broc was so patient watching John ride the rides
John rode on the carousel all by himself! We (him and I) were both a little nervous but he did great
saying "good morning" to the lake
wearing our new sweatshirts
Covering Broc's fish!
tried to get a few shots outside one morning
Even on the cloudy days its fun being there
These two are going to have so much fun together
John insisted on taking a picture of mommy and Broc
A boat ride on the last morning there
John just studies Grandpa, its adorable
These two melt my heart
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for having us! We love you so much!
These are the pictures from my cell phone :)
On our way! The boys did soo good both ways. They both slept majority of the way, thanks so much for being such great travelers
GG was at the lake a few days before we were and she left a special surprise for the boys.
A book about Okoboji and candy from the sugar shack!
Taking pictures of Brother!
Watching brother ride the rides
He loved the roller coaster this time! It took a few times and he was super scared but I didn't push him and eventually he got on! Way to face your fears buddy :)
Oh you know just riding on the train with my boys
Love their little faces!
Handsome boy!
Morning snuggles with my boys.
watching the boats from the deck
Broc's first boat ride!! I was a bit hesitant but we managed and survived!
Driving Grandpa's boat!
Dinner on the Deck
A new puzzle!
John loved swimming this time! I am really surprised how well he did
Relaxing before bedtime watching spiderman
Grandma Carol taught him this new smile
Busy boy just playing with the stroller! Next year he will be riding all the rides with John! Crazy to think about!
the last train ride of the 2014 season!
We got one last thing of ice cream before heading home!
saying to goodbye to the lake!
Goodbye Okoboji! Until next year, thanks for a summer of memories with my boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment