As you can tell I could probably have made 3 different posts but in an effort to save time I roped them all into one. So this post is a tad long and has a tad too many pictures!
Somehow I was able to get 6 days off in a row. I am not sure how this happened but somehow it did and I took full advantage of my time with my two sweet boys! We stayed busy but were able to enjoy some down time.....Well whatever down time is considered with a 2 (almost 3!) year old and a 6 (almost 7) Month old!
We got 5 days of morning snuggles!
Not so sure Broc enjoyed his morning snuggles from John though
We enjoyed mornings, afternoons, and evening spent outside!
We practiced "So Big!"
And packed for our weekend in Des Moines, IA
Then we headed to the Sarpy County Fair! I knew John would have a blast and he sure did!
The Brown's met us there and we had such a fun night hanging out with them!
Petting the Pigs
Our sweet little Broc is such a trooper being so good and calm on all of our adventures!
Train rides followed by fair rides! Probably John's favorite part minus the tractors. He is such a farm boy for living in the city.
Love this girl!! Friends for 15 years, love that we have kids the same age so we can enjoy these fun things!!
A message from John who is insisting he "DO THIS" ,
. vlcp yt]t.[\j
This is John's dream! He is such a tractor loving boy!
We celebrated Spiderman day! I didn't even know about this holiday until my work told me about it. Why not spoil John a little bit (plus he did need new shoes and these were on clearance for $10!)
Loved them!
Sean's sister married the love of her life. We had a fun family weekend and enjoyed seeing everyone! Here's to someone else getting married so we can do it again! Or maybe we could just plan a family vacation to the Ozarks instead!
On our way to Des Moines!
John was a bit excited about the hotel room
All cute for the rehearsal dinner
When did John became so "lanky"?
Just like their dad when it comes to keeping their eyes open with the flash!
Hotel livin
Broc was napping so John was able to go swimming with his cousin Myles!
He loved it!
My heart couldn't love these two more!
Broc played while I got ready! Seriously he's the best baby ever!
Congrats to my beautiful sister n law and now "officially" brother n law!
Luckily it was a short ceremony bc keeping these two quiet by myself was a bit intense!
Say "Selfie!" Literally John said selfie
Our little family of 4
all the grandkids!
It is impossible to get a picture of 6 kids under 6 to come out! But look at Xander trying to make Broc smile :)
Cousin time!
Hugs from John's 3rd cousin Cash!
Great Grandma Dana loves!
I'd be lost without these 3 Godsey boys!
watching Aunt Natalie's first dance
Our little dancing boy! He danced from the time the music started until we left!
Love this picture!
Just playing with the water fountain!
End of the night snuggles!
Breakfast with the family before we got all packed up to leave! We loved seeing all the family and loved that Grandma was able to see the boys!
Since we were in Des Moines, we spent Sunday at Adventureland with Myles, Mikayla and Marc!
Love that these boys are going to be so close!!
Tea Cups with Daddy!
I got on one ride with John and I am glad I got this picture before it started bc it was quite scary!! I am a wimp but we really did go high. Ask John about the big balloons and he will probably tell you..
We went high in the sky and mommy was scared.
This kid could sleep anywhere
Watching Daddy ride this scary ride!
John wants popcorn John gets popcorn
Just driving the boat!
Both boys slept the ENTIRE WAY HOME!!
We had such a fun weekend! Thanks to my hubby for dealing with our busy busy life and our boys for always making our life way more eventful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment