Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Is July really almost over?

Hello, here is our month of July so far via pictures, I am not sure where exactly the month went but atleast I was able to snap a "few" pictures so I could remember it! 




 Mr. Broc started using a sippy cup at dinner! He loves it and loves the water that goes in it! 
Broc n I are perfecting the art of selfies 

Working nights does suck I will not lie, the worst part is how exhausted I am in the mornings but we thankfully the boys are cool with a little lazy time. 


I can't believe how much both boys have grown over the past few months! I sure love my Godsey boys! 

As I took this picture I said to Sean "this is why we gave John a sibling"

Summer Nights are spent one the swing set, 

Enjoy the sunshine

And these boys 

not being little forever.

He is seriously getting HUGE! 


We Even got to spend a few mornings with Gracie Brown and her Mama! 

Just going for a cruise

What are the chances these two would both be teething?!?! 


My HEART

Both boys fell asleep..success


Process of events....

Ended like this.. . . HAHAHA

Sometimes I shut my eyes and open them to this...

We did make it to cold stone one day..



John loved and Broc well he just hung out like usual. 

Testing out the ear phones we borrowed for the Air Show



We take secret family selfies! 

And Broc selfies

Sean and I went on a date night to a friend's wedding reception. John was able to go spend the night at his Aunt Mary and Uncle Denni's. He was quite ready to go if you couldn't tell. 

Lucky to have these two for parents! It was so much fun hanging out with them!! 

We ventured to the Air Show at Offut! To say John was in heaven was an understatement 




 
Getting a tattoo

This kid is happy no matter where we go! 


What MOM I need to say cheese?!










When the parachuters were coming down John would yell "Don't Worry I got ya" lol

OF course we had to ride the train! 


The Godsey Brothers

We got to see Myles for  a few minutes before we left! 


Fell asleep on the walk back to the car..

Broc got his first tooth!! The second actually should pop through any day.  

Getting soo big so fast! We are loving every minute watching these boys grow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment