Thursday, July 10, 2014

4th of July 2014

Well we had a great 4th of July. This is the first 4th that I haven't been in Okoboji in over 6 years! Bittersweet but since I started my new job I had to work the night and weekend of the 4th. It was bittersweet and I missed the lake waaayyyyy too much but we had a great day filled with family and our boys.

Our Little Firecrackers!! 




Papa Dell got John a new tractor!

 My favorite picture of the whole day and maybe the month or even year! This kids personality is hilarious I have a felling he will be making us laugh for the rest of our lives! 



Trying to get Broc to nap and John had to push him

success

He was pretty excited about Papa Dell's Motorcycle

Atleast we got to spend time with GG and Papa who didn't go to the Lake either! 

 Love this one! 


Broc loves him some GG snuggles
These two are seriously besties


Happy Happy Boy!

 John is terrified of Fireworks, well at first he is, and this is where he started...


We made it out of the car! 

And ended up!! 

Papa tried to do these lanterns last year but we forgot so he did get one sent up to Heaven this year!!

Hope Everyone on Earth had a great 4th!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment