Sunday, July 6, 2014

Broc Thomas...6 months

Happy 1/2 Birthday BiG Man!! 
Look how much you have grown...

Here are your 6 month pictures! 


You wear 9 month clothing but can still fit into some 6 month


You weigh 16lbs 11oz (32%)




2'3" tall (73%)


You try and sit up by yourself! 


You love to give kisses 

You can scoot all over the place 

 You can roll like crazy! 


Look how far away you got just in the small amount of time we took these pictures! 


This face.....


Dear Broc, 

My sweet sweet Little boy I can't even begin to describe to you the amount of love you fill my heart with. Everyday you bring more joy to my life than I ever thought possible. Your smile can turn any day around. Your calmness helps me find peace on the most stressful days. Your eyes are filled with such amazement as you take in everything around you. If only I could hear what you are thinking. You are such a blessing to our little family. 

There are many moments in my day with you that I swear you can see my soul and I can see yours. A type of bond that only we share. It's almost as if you are acknowledging how much I love you by letting me see how much you love me. Thank you for those moments bc when I look back at these days I want those moments to be stamped in my mind but mainly in my heart. 

You are growing by the second rather than the day. Everyday you amaze me at all the this you can do. I hate to break it to you but you will forever be compared to your brother. ! Which I'm ok with, hope you are too. I want to eat up every ounce of your baby stage!! So I'm sorry I'm not sorry that I'm not eager for you to grow up and do things like your brother. 

You are learning so much so fast. We just started forcing you to roll over. So we worked a couple times one morning and then that afternoon. By the time evening rolled around you were a pro. You could sit up by yourself before you would roll over. Now you are a master of the rolling!  
We started you on whole grain rice cereal not too long ago and we have already gone through a box of it! You love to eat as you can tell by your adorable chubby little body. We did start avocado and you seem to enjoy it. Not as much as the cereal but I think mostly the ceral taste like breast milk and well you love that stuff!!

You love your brother and already have such an amazing bond with him. I will admit you have taken some abuse already. Sorry about that I promise we don't let him do it on purpose! The one day he bit you on the forehead! Yes, I know epic fail! I looked at you and said "I can't wait for you to grow up and get him back!" Probably shouldn't encourage you to fight but you have some pay back to give and I have a feeling you will be bigger than him!!! But the good always outweighs the bad and even if he hurts you one second he can make you laugh the next. You two giggling at each other brings a sort of happiness I never knew exhisted before I had you both. He is your best friend, your biggest encourager, biggest fan, biggest pain but Broc always remember he is going to be there for you no matter what. It's you two against the world...notice I said world not your parents! 

You have quite a fun personality and this month it really came out. You are sooo laid back, which is incredible and much appreciated. You love to laugh and smile. You have started screaming at seriously loud levels of loudness. I know it's bc your just trying to get a word in between your bother and I's endless chatter! You love to sit up and play with your toys and already have a few favorites! You are obsessed with this pink poodle toy, sometimes I think you may think this real. You love the jumperoo as well as playing in the excersaucer outside. You love to be outside! Which is a good thing bc that's where we spend most of our time. You still don't nap good in your crib but you do sleep through the night in it. 
Our time with you in this baby stage is precious. Pretty soon you will be walking, talking and learning to ride a bike. If feels like just yesterday we found out about, then planned for you and I longed for you to be in my arms, and now not one day goes by where you aren't in my arms getting my kisses and being shown what it feels like to be truly loved. Broc you are not just loved by us but by a big huge family! 
Thanks again for choosing us to be your family, i promise we don't take it's importance lightly.

My goal is to write you a letter like this every birthday and maybe even half birthdays. So don't be surprised when I show you a stack of letters I have written you over the years ;)  

I Love You Forever n Ever,
Mommy 






No comments:

Post a Comment