It seems fitting for our lives right now. We all are under construction in our own lives as well as under construction as a family.
Broc is "under construction" by learning all sorts of new things
Eating cereal and using a high chair
And sitting up all by himself! Unfortanely for all involved this babies construction will be fast paced for the next year or so.
John is "under construction" by growing in a little boy rather than toddler
A direct quote right before I took this picture "so what were you up to today mommy?" I laughed so hard at the adult like comment coming from my little boy!
And John (and everyone around him) is still working on the whole potty training fight. It's getting a lot better and we are on to underwear at naptime! He still refuses to poop in the potty and pees like a monkey still
I think Mommy is under the most construction!
I still don't have a new iPhone so the pictures are pretty much not existent or at a minimum. I do catch a few when the iPod or iPad are charged up.
I started my new job and have had to find a happy medium between work and spending quality time with my boys. It's been hard but we survived the long part now we need to sit back know the ends almost here!
We have been able to do some fun things,
we have been to Alison's, to play with her and Gracie, and
we went to the Children's museum earlier today where mommy forgot to put shoes on John when we left the house. <insert our own personal superhero Papa Mark, who we picked up and he showed us to a store with shoes and sat in the car with the boys> (thanks dad we owe you one, or 100)
We had our first sleepover with Bode while his mommy and daddy went out of town
We have made friends with all of the kids on our street and John can name them and tell you who's related to who and
We celebrated Aunt Jordan and Uncle Zachs engagement!
Most importantly we have been adjusting to our continuous under construction life that seems to be changing daily. But the best part about construction is I get to experience with these two smiling faces









No comments:
Post a Comment