Happy 5 Months to the littlest Godsey Boy, Broc Thomas!!
I can't believe you're a month away from being 6 months. I think my exact words were "What to the What!" When I realized you were turning 5 months.
We sure love having you in our lives, you bring a smile to my face daily and you filled a hole in my heart I didn't even know I had!
This month you have learned so much I couldn't believe it.
You are seriously funny, like have the sweetest, and funniest personality. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't say "Broc Thomas you are soo funnny" Even John says that to you now too.
You found your toes
Your Tongue
Your Ears
And your mouth all with in the past month.
You are so excited about your toes you wake up and instantly grab them. (even if it is the middle of the night)
You give kisses, which sometimes are soo sweet and other times are a hardcore attack of the face. Either way I love them.
I found one freckle on your left leg calf. Which makes me laugh because your brother only has one freckle and its on his left thigh.
We call you Broc, Broc Thomas, Spewmasta, the littlest Godsey, Baby Broder, Brother, Handsome boy,
You are still rocking size 2 diapers
At your 4 month check up you weighed 15lbs 5.5 oz and were 2'2" (66cm) you were a little heavier than your brother but the exact same height!
You are in size 6 month clothes but can fit in some 3-6 month and some 9 month.
You wear one pair of shorts your brother wore at 10 months!
You learned how to roll over, but wont do it in front of us.
I guess why would you do it yourself when you can fuss and we will move you!
You learned how to sit up on your own. You fall over easily but you have a great start. I have even caught you sitting yourself up in the rock n play.
You are still a great nurser but don't seem to mind the bottle.
Mommy is pretty proud to say that you have never even had a drop of formula (not that formula is bad)
We are supposed to start you on cereal but Mommy got a new
(mmm,mnsxmm,sammsmmxmamxxsx,,,,llxkslsoxaIOIIOII kjtkk kgkkkk <------- from your brother)
job and she starts training for the next two weeks from 8-5 so I am going to wait until I can be home to see how you react to it. But you are more than ready, you even open your mouth when I bring a spoon to my mouth.
Mommy finally started drinking caffeine again and you handled it like a champ, thanks because I really needed caffeine again!
Your eyes are one of my favorite things about you. The color changes depending on what you are wearing. They are mommy's color but daddy's shape. But mainly I love them because they are yours.
You started to mimic sounds. I have an adorable video of you and your brother yelling back and forth. I have even heard you start to say Mama. (So has your dad so I am not just making it up!)
You LOVE your brother which is soo sweet!!!
I probably say this every month but thank you so much for picking us to be your family. You are the perfect addiction to our sweet little family of four!!
I Love you Broc Thomas
.jpg)
.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment