Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Snow, Influenza, Bridal Shower and a Birthday

We've Had an Eventful 10 first days of February to say the least! Here are some pictures to help paint our wild story...

Broc wasn't sure what to think about the snow at first...




But after seeing John dig in he wasn't going to miss out! 

 




Oh you know just watching the super bowl....

took John to the doctor and they were requiring everyone to wear masks for our protection.At first, I was annoyed but after they diagnosed him with influenza I was glad that our little dude kept his on so he didn't get sicker! 


Lego's for being such a good boy at the doctor and playing upstairs all day so he didn't get Broc sick. 

I love these boys more than words can say but man oh man do I love to watch them sleep and not move or talk or scream or poop or need milk or demand my attention :)  Plus don't they look like little angels!


John called GG one day and said that he wanted some toy, it took about a 1/2 hr to figure out what he was watching on youtube to find the toy he was talking about. GG found this on sale and had it in this little boys hands within 2 days! Spoiled little guy! 

He looks so grown up....

Rockin the Mohawk like his big Bro

 
Getting adjusted by Dr. Becker. We  haven't been for a few months and both boys acted like we went last week! So proud of my boys!






We have been waiting for what seems like 2 years to get a canvas of our Broc up on the wall.. 
And I am officially obsessed with it now to paint the wall a different color 


John has really been into going to my parents house. I am pretty sure he loves to go and hang out with the kids but my parents are a bonus. He woke up from nap one day and said "Mom are we going to GG's yet?" I told him I had to do a few things before we could go. His response was "I am going to sit here until its time to go, ok mom?" And that he did for 20 minutes until I gave in and we headed out early! 

These two are beginning to fight with each other, but at the same time are really beginning to show affection to each other. They truly are best friends and I love every second of it!  




As many you know my best friend Jordan is getting married to the love her life in April. We hosted a bridal shower for her! 

This girl has been my rock for 20 years! I am so lucky to call her my best friend. I can't wait to watch her be such a beautiful bride! 

 The 4 J's! Can't believe how far we have come in all these years. The Last two (Jen and Jordan) are both getting married this year! And that cute little guy in the middle is JayCe's 3rd baby! Here's to many years of friendship and families growing! Love you girls! 

Mr. Dexter seemed to love me almost as much as I love him. I will tell you that if my baby fever wasn't bad before it was through the roof after holding him. 



The Hubs planned a fabulous semi-surprise birthday celebration for me! As many of you know I am a control freak, I love to plan things, be in charge, organize it all. (Minus my wedding I didn't enjoy that type of organization :)) So I had a pretty good idea that something was going on and started to ask a few questions. After too many questions Sean just told me to stop.. it was hard and well I still asked a few questions but the Qwest to ruin my surprise was diminished when I knew that he was trying hard to make it special for me. Thank You Sean, you are an amazing husband and I may not say it daily but you are appreciated more than you will ever know. 

My two best friends! Lucky Lucky Lucky to have them. 


All the ladies that made it out for my big 30th celebration. Thanks for taking time out of your busy lives to spend a few hours with me! I am lucky to have such supportive friends! 

 
Jordan got me 30 gifts for my big 30th birthday. There was everything from glasses, to gardening gloves, to medication, to lotion! She rocks 


My boys spoiled me with some candy, the new Kenny cd and the hubs bought me a beautiful new watch! 

he was little upset the card was cut off but I knew what it meant regardless. 

Please ignore the picture I can't figure out how to rotate it! how annoying but I was showered with lots of gifts from family and friends, a new necklace with the boys first letters, a few new polish pottery pieces, a new ring with the words to the song I sing to the boys, flowers that my dad gets me every year, and even a massage. Plus more things. Thanks to everyone for the sweet gifts :) 



the boys were a little tired from their wild night and GG's and I was a little tired from my wild night out. We spent the first half of my birthday morning in bed, snuggling, watching cartoons, and giggling. Probably my favorite part of my birthday! 


We spent the afternoon at the Home Show downtown and then headed to Genji for dinner. I thought the boys would love watching them cook the food...turns out mama doesn't always know best. Both boys screamed and were terrified. John even asked if we could go home! Everyone survived and the food was amazing! 



I ended my big 30th birthday in bed by 9pm, with my two beautiful boys sleeping in their beds and my handsome husband next to me. I know I may seem like I am unrealistic but I really do live an amazing life.  I am excited to see where the next decade takes me, what adventures we will be apart of and who will stay in my life, who will come into my life and who may exit my life. Either way I am embracing 30 as what it is..... just a number! 




Plus how bad can my life be when I get to spend my days watching these two beautiful boys grow?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment