Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Our January...

I'm not sure where January went but its over and here are a few of the fun things we did this month! 

Lunch to Celebrate Aunt Mary's Bday! 

He's pretty pumped that he can now climb on the couch and sit with us 

Stamp time! 

Proud Mommy Moment..eating peanut butter out of the jar 

The Loves of My Life.

Normal


 We made a Volcano out of Plaster then painted it and had it explode! 





Master Finger Painter


When I get home from work in the morning these two are glued to my lap :) 

SELFIE!!!

John did NOT want Broc to sit on his Tractor. 
Broc did NOT want John to sit on the tractor without him

Oh You know just playing Trains with their Great Grandpa! 


Lucky to be loved by her 

Typical

Only Eats the insides...

Broc was determined to get in that room regardless of how I tried to block it

Enjoying the rare days of nice weather! 


First Birthday Pictures! 

Snuggle time 

Love when he holds my hand when I rock him to sleep

Best of Friends

Enjoyed a much needed Zoo Day! 






Mr. Big Stuff loved being able to walk everywhere! 

New Ball Pit with his birthday money

Sometimes we just need to do some "quiet time" which usually turns into a bigger mess than Mommy wanted but they always have fun




Science Experiment...how to melt ice and get spiderman out of the ice! 


Mommy said hot water and daddy said ice...Mommy won

Bath time! 

Love the time in the night where we all 4 wind up on the couch, it doesn't last long but I love every second! 

Another nice day! John' gets upset everytime he realizes that the swings aren't back on



waking Brother up from nap! 

Spider Mommy


We had my nieces over for a few hours! I missed them and we had so much fun! 
Love my time with them! 


Love Love Love 

Could she be any cuter!??! 

A fun month of staying busy glad I was able to capture them all on camera

No comments:

Post a Comment