You both started school the other day! Such a fun, bittersweet time for this Mama! I love that I have been able to spend majority of the day time hours with you.
John said he didn't want a new back pack so we just had to get one for you, Broc! Of course you would pick the truck one! (Please ignore Mr. Attitude next to you, I am pretty sure I told him no toys)
Meet the teacher night! Loved that we were able to spend some quality time with just you!
Meet the teacher night for Mr. Broc! You rocked it and totally enjoyed having some fun mommy time!
Thanks to GG For watching the boys so they could get some individual time!
I set out some stuff the night before to help your day go easy! You loved the new books!
Broc, I wasn't so worried about going to school. You are just so calm when it comes to going places that I knew you would be fine. They said you cried a few times during the time but otherwise you were fine. The other kids were crying when I dropped you off and you played with you truck and said "See Ya" to me. Thanks for helping the tears stop!
You are going to Kids Day Out just one day a week for a few hours. It will be the same time that John is there so it will be nice that Mommy can sleep for a few hours :)
Your Teachers are Miss Pam and Miss Linda! (John's teachers from last year and they are amazing!)
could you two seriously be any cuter?!?!?!?
John, you will be going 3 days a week
during the morning, I was super nervous about you going but you loved
it! You told me "Mommy I had lots of jobs at school today, I colored,
played outside, had to put my head down on the table, sit in my chair."
I
came early to get you, probably one of the few times I am ever early
for anything, and you walked by gave me a thumbs up, put your hand
around the girl next to you to guide her to the room. It was adorable!Your teacher's name is Mrs. Fisher but you insist on calling her Mrs. Fisherman
John:
You are 3 (4 in 2 weeks)
When You Grow Up you want to be a: Spider-Man (first you said Zombie, and spider but I told you that you weren't able to be an animal and had to be alive!)
Favorite Color: Red
What do you love the most: You (GREAT ANSWER! )
MOMMY CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH YOU TWO LEARN AND GROW INTO EVEN SMARTER LITTLE BOYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment