HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY JOHN DAVID!
I started this 3 days before your birthday and now it is October 1st and I'm just finishing it. A little bit of i dont want to think about having a 4 year old and a lil busy makes the blogs seem farther and farther apar. But I managed to get it done so here you go hansome!
Somehow it happened, you have become a little boy. I have full blown conversations with you, that I honestly would have with any adult. You say things that literally take my breathe away, make me smile and make me so proud; you are my adorably perfect first born.
I am glad we survived 3, it was quite the battle. There were days I wasn't sure I was going to make it out with a blonde hair left on my head. But just like everything else crazy that has happened this past year..we survived! We found our way, which is the most important thing.
A few things about YOU..
You love to count--you can count by 10's which I'm not sure how you taught yourself this but hey way to go!
You are obsessed with the ipad (we have a tablet for you but you call it the ipad and well I don't care to correct you a million times!) You would play this all day everyday if we would let you.
You know how to download games and have even been caught downloading "appropriate" games aka inappropriate but for some reason you only say appropriate
You and your brother rarely leave my side. Whatever room I am in so are you. I am not complaining about this because one day, which I am sure will come sooner than I ever want, you will be hiding in your bedroom and I won't be able to get you to come out!
You are such a trooper, it has been a crazy past 6 months for us, (I will talk about it one day but not today) and you my handsome son have handled it so well. Some days were harder than others but you were always there to put a smile on my face and remind me what is most important in my life..YOU and YOUR BROTHER! Thanks Sweetheart
You were a ring bear in Aunt Jordan and Uncle Zach's wedding and did such a good job! I couldn't believe how grown up you were about the whole thing. Just like mama you aren't a big fan of big crowds and people staring at you, but you managed to make it down the aisle, even if you had to ditch your brother to get there
You can be such a great big brother! You are always worried about Broc and honestly are like his little parent. When we go places you always say "don't forget Broc" I am not sure why you think I am going to forget him but I haven't yet so thanks for the reminders!
You cuss, its getting better, but you do. One of things that you get from mommy. I always laugh because I can hear me in the way you talk and then when you cuss I really hear me! I am working on my potty mouth while I am working on yours.
You can sometimes be mean to Broc, especially when it comes to the ipad. You have no problems biting his arm if it comes across your screen.
You still suck your thumb, were are working on getting you to stop but IT IS HARD! You only do it at night or when you have your blanket with you so it's getting better!
You have a temper, a big one! Like mad at the whole world temper. I could go into detail but let's keep this positive!
You can swim! You love to swim, and pretty much taught yourself. I love watching how excited you get to swim and when you are swimming.
You are obsessed with Sharks! You know all the different kinds, "Jaws" is your favorite shark. You even tell Broc what kind of sharks are what. Such a smart boy!
You are always telling me how much you love me and do the sweetest little things like give me kisses on my forehead when I am getting you dressed.My heart is mush in your hands and one day you will use this to your advantage..way more than you do now!
You weigh 39lbs (73%)
You Are 3'7" (94%)
You Wear size 5T shirts and 5Slim pants
You Wear size 10 shoes
You still have blonde hair but getting a little darker and is crazy thick
You are loved more than you could ever imagine. You are always in my heart even when we aren't together and you remind me of this almost every time we leave each other.
Thanks for choosing me to be your Mommy, not a day goes by that I am not forever grateful to be given such a great privilege!
Happy 4th Birthday Love, My Wish for the next year is that you know everyday you are loved beyond words and that you keep on loving to learn new things!
I Love You,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment