Monday, November 16, 2015

Our Fall So Far...


There are a million pictures...I apologize in advance for the loooonnnng post!
Middle of the night and climbing into Mommy's bed! 

rough morning...

daredevil 


if you saw a creepy kid staring at you front the car over...its was just John scaring people! 





Zoo Day to celebrate John's day! 







Aunt Allison's and Uncle Kenny's Wedding 9.18.15






Lazy Mornings are the best! 






Decorating for Halloween

I spy...a really cute little Broc....with my eye



Photo bomber!!







Aunt Mary invited us to go see a real dinosaur at Fat Brain! 

Starting to get interested in the potty! 



Brooklyn's 1st Bday Party! 




Swimming at Aunt Mary and Uncle Dennis' house! 



Built his own tower! As you can tell he's about to knock it down..





Picking out pumpkins! 








1st ever caramel apple! 








1st Trip to Vala's for the year! 
We met up with Connor and Ethan! Crazy that a few years ago we didn't have any kids! John and Connor the boy to his right..are just 9 days apart! 



Watching Brynn Cheer! 

He wanted too I swear...


Playing at Bowling Alley! 

Halloween Cookies! 


haha he thinks I am crazy! 


Jen's wedding! 









We are blessed with the best family! Love random nights were we do fun stuff like make smores together! 

What a sweet gun holster you have there John..



Swimming all the way until the end of October! 

Making Halloween Cookies! 
Mommy and Broc the best crime fighting team around! 




THe dinner Game plate my mom found for John



My Wild Child! 
Meeting our new friend Oliver and playing with his big bro Griffin! 











Another trip to Vala's with Brynn, Brooklyn, Uncle Joey and Aunt Megan



The Loves of My Life!

My Little old Man! 

Alteast their chaos is consistent! 

They requested halloween cookies...and thats what they got! 


He was supposed to be napping...


He is always climbing..and he knows where I keep the suckers



It hit 80 degree's so we had ice cream! 

Oh My! 


Trying on their Halloween Costumes. I am pretty sure John's favorite holiday is Halloween!




Popcorn and M & M's

How Broc's falls asleep...

Fun Weekend in Manhattan visiting my cousin Brooke at K-State!




 






Love how Broc is hiding behind John!!


"Mom take a picture of my hurt hand"

I pedaled and they laughed...I was exhausted and they loved life which was worth it



 


Making witches hats! John wasn't that into it but Broc had tons of fun! 

he wanted to do what Mommy was doing..I didn't stop him



you can see the naughty thoughts written all over his face...



More Halloween activities! 




"Mommy say cheese!" Sometimes I love seeing how they see me :)


Loved watching John's Halloween school parade! 





Pumpkin carvings with the girls! 





 

Happy Halloween!



John was running from house to house I could hardly get his picture. Broc loved it too and made sure to say Thank You at every house. Love how big my boys are getting

Broc ran up and wanted to hold Brynn's hand...so sweet


 

We have been super busy this Fall but have been enjoying every second of the beautiful weather! Thanks for checking in hopefully I start getting into this blogging thing more frequently so there arent' an insane amount of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment