Dear John and Broc
So I am obsessed with this new song by Thomas Rhett..
It's titled "I could die a happy man"
There are times where I listen to songs and I swear the words couldn't be more true than the love I have for you boys. I know that I tell you a million times a day how much I love you but some days a million doesn't seem like enough!
Your life will be filled with dreams, and I could only wish that all your dreams come true. But one day you will realize that sometimes what you once considered a dream is nothing compared to the beautiful reality you have created.
Here are some parts of the lyrics...
"And I know that I can't ever tell you enough
That all I need in this life is your crazy love
If I never get to see the Northern Lights
Or if I never get to see the Eiffel Tower at night
Oh if all I got is your hand in my hand
I could die a happy man"
"I don't need no vacation, no fancy destination
Baby you're my great escape
We could stay at home, listen to the radio
Or dance around the fireplace"
"And if I never get to build my mansion in Georgia
Or drive a sports car up the coast of California
Oh if all I got is your hand in my hand
I could die a happy man"
Mommy had lots of things she wanted to do in her life, but now instead of wanting to experience them by myself I want you two to come with me!
I know you won't always be little and want to hold my hand when we are walking down the stairs,
or give me a hug when you get done with school.
But as long as you both know that I wouldn't trade a single dream I had for one second without you I could die a happy woman.
I am thankful you chose me to be your Mommy, some days I have it together and others I do not but we have a whole lifetime of adventures to go on with each other and maybe just maybe you let me put your hand in my hand.
Love Always and Forever,
Mommy...who could die a happy woman!
Here's a link to the song..it's a love song (obviously) :)
Thomas Rhett-Die a Happy Man
No comments:
Post a Comment