Friday, March 25, 2016

The One Where I tried to Catch up...

BEWARE THERE IS 3 MONTHS WORTH OF PICTURES ON HERE.....'

 
Off to get family pictures!
 

The things mommy needs to do to pay some bills...

We are all working on our balance..some had a little harder times that others ;)






A friend had a shirt that was too big so I made it into capes for the boys!

Griffins Birthday Party!


Snow man door!


Love this growing little boy!


I could literally take a million pictures of them sleeping...

Oh you know just coloring on table...

Swimmin at the gym!

Love when we get to have random fun with our cousins

ninja skills..check

He was mid fit when I took this then it flashed and he smiled..





I promise he was super excited that Hadley Jo was here!

Top Left: Brookly
Top Right: Hadley
Bottom Left: Broc
Bottom Right: John...of course John would have his eyes open

I rarely question his style..

We attempted the underwear thing..he did pretty well at home but I guess other places didn't go so well. We will get it soon!


 
Love Random nights hanging with the Gazda Girls! Love my nieces to pieces!


 
Singing Mommy Happy Birthday!

They each have their own full size bed but for some reason they always want to be with me...

 

typical.


His first scar came from running into a table at kids day out.

I swore they wouldn't play with guns..

Celebrating Valentine's Day!



 
bowling fun with Brown's and Brynn! We always have so much fun when we are with them!


 

Happy Birthday Papa!

Puzzle Time

 
So I decided on a whim to take the Boys down to Great Wolf Lodge..We seriously had the best time!

 

 



 T Rex Café...probably one of coolest restaurants I have ever been in. The boys were so excited and thought it was equally as cool as I did.

 

Brooke came up from KState to have dinner with us and swim. We are truly blessed she came and I think she had a great time!

Story time before bed.

Broc's hair has me dying of laughter

Broc can you please say cheese...he did this and said cheese


 

Magic Sword time...



Fritz's Restaurant...the delivered your food to your table via train! Soo cool




Isn't this how everyone eats their doughnuts? No hands..

 

Loving up on sweet Haddie Jo! They seriously love her its so sweet

haha Oh Broc

He has some serious upper body strength!

Valentine's Day Cupcakes!


Day Date with this handsome boy sure was a lot of fun! Love my time with him.


Date Night with this little guy to a magic show!

Obsessed with driving....
 


When you walk out to see this....2 thoughts run through my mind...
1. Oh man there goes an early bedtime.
2. Oh well atleast he's quiet now!

Brynn was on spring break so we planned a Coco Keys Staycation for St. Patty's Day!
Everyone had tons of fun


My favorite thing to do...it doesn't last very long but snuggling up with these two and watching a movie is the best thing to do on any night.


No comments:

Post a Comment