Well Summer is over and I haven't updated the blog since March..
This has been a crazy year and I swear I will get back to blogging more...I swear because I love it and because my phone needs the space! lol
Summer 2016....
Paige has been nannying for me for 2 summers, she had clinicals for nursing school so was able to this summer! We were so sad but wished her luck :) God answered my prayers and she happens to have Mondays off this semester so she is back! We missed her..all 3 of us...bad!
Some days I wish he could fall asleep on his own and then other days i love every second of them!
His shirt says it all..
Bowling fun!
Mommy and her boys! (I think this was Mothers day mb)
Sometimes they can sit close to each other without fighting..
Just being boys
SUMMER HAIR CUTS!
We went hiking..the boys loved it!
Im not a super spiritual person, but this day I needed this moment at this place with the boys..
We spent so many summer nights and days at Aunt Mary and Uncle Dennis's pool! So lucky to have them
Giggles before we left for Okoboji for the weekend!
Boji Bound
People would say I was crazy to take 4 kids by myself to Okoboji...they were all good, and made the trip so fun!
John's first time on the LOG RIDE..he loved it!
Driving Grandpa's boat!
Breakfast by the lake!
When it rains you go to the sugar shack!
And then go play at Boji Bay
When Broc doesn't cooperate for the picture....Grandpa takes care of it.....
Sorry Broc... I shouldn't laugh but its pretty funny!
Some aren't happy to get home...
Another pool day!
So handsome
1st day of Tball! So glad Bode was on our team :)
Love being a baseball mom, can't wait for many many years of it
John rocked tball...he loved to learn, loved to bat, hated to field but did well!
Broc watched...which was hard but he managed
We took a trip to Iowa for a family wedding...
We celebrated Father's Day with the best dad/papa ever!
We had a reunion with 2nd cousins...
The newest Cranston generation...
We are getting used to being a family of 3 rather than a family of 4.
One day maybe there will be more about this but today is not the day...
We moved into GMA Betty's house in Elkhorn...Seconds away from family, grateful, and truly a blessing
We went and saw Finding Dory with the Burney crew
National Selfie Day..check
We have learned to master the selfie..
John learned how to run the bases
Best Friends!
We celebrated our favorite week...SHARK WEEK!
Broc learned to claim my bed as his own...as well as claiming my arm as his own pillow
When we returned from NY I potty trained Broc!
I learned sometimes you pick your battles with Broc
Monkey see..Monkey do...even fits!
Truly blessed to have the support we do!
John has waited until he turned 5 to do karate...one night I was asking questions at the gym and the gentleman told me he was close enough to 5 to do it! John couldn't stop smiling the whole time. Thumbs up all around!
We visited the Children's Museum and pretended to be pirates and Mermaids...
I learned that I miss my best friend tons and tons...but also that
2 year olds + camping + 100degrees + diarrhea =the worst thing ever!
Sometimes personal space don't happen
We learned that Uncle Dennis is the best swimming partner for the boys! (How lucky are we?!)
Family photo shoots are the best! Look at tall their funny little facial expressions :)
They look soo grown up!
Can we take a minute to admire how adorable my neice Brooklyn Kaye is?!!?
And Haddie Jo!
I learned that....a weekend away from these faces can make my heart.
Sad--because I missed them like crazy
happy--because they had so much fun
It was a long weekend but I had so much fun and it was a much needed mommy weekend! Thanks to those that made it fun, you know who you are :)
We celebrated National Spiderman Day with new shirts, and shooting webs all day
They received a whole box of comic books from a friend! Lucky little boys thought it was like Christmas!
We took many trips to the zoo...we loved when others came with us! Look how big they are all getting!
I learned that naps in the car are awesome until you have to get them out of the car....
John took this picture of my dad...I couldn't love it more! We are so lucky to have this man be such a role model for my boys, but such a great influence in my life as well!
Don't ask your toddler to go get something...lord knows what he will come back with...
You just never know....
We spent a Friday night having a campout at the Brown's..to say we had a blast is an understatement
We celebrated my niece Brynn's 7th Birthday!
We spent our summer surround by family, enjoying swimming, playing outside ,
riding tractors, and just hanging out!
Anything to stay awake...late night photo sesh OK!
We had a few times that's patience was something that I had to dig deep for...
We went on a lot of "adventures" according to John
Broc just pees where he wants...when he wants....because he does what he wants
PE 101...where these two learned that hanging upside down is way more fun that right side up
Another ZOO DAY
I saw a few days like this....
Fits sometimes just happen anywhere, and everywhere
The Boys both loved the swimming we did! John can swim without a life jacket completely by himself, even off the diving board, and the slide at the gym!
Broc can swim semi-without a life jacket..he is 2 and is fearless and I am his mom and won't let him do it completely by himself. He doesn't like it and i dont care :)
We had a trip to New ork for 12 days that I have its own post for...because its an insane amount of pictures and well deserves its own post!
Most importantly I learned that I am the luckiest Mommy in the whole world that I get to spend the summer days, fall days, winter days, spring days surround by these two little boys. Thanks for the fun summer boys cant wait to see what next summer is like!
Thanks for checking In!
Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment