Monday, October 24, 2011

Busy Busy Bee!

We have been a busy busy family the last week or two! Our little man is 5 weeks old already! Can't believe time has gone by so fast! He is changing daily I swear! Here's what we have been up to...


John took a nap in his crib for the first time! He lasted about 25 minutes :) We are now up to an hour! Mommy isn't ready for bedtime in the crib maybe at 2 months!

Mommy took this in the middle of the night! He looks so comfortable.

 It is so fun to watch John's eyes get so big when he see new things! He isn't too sure about his little play mat but as he begins to have better eye sight I really think he will love it! 

Mommy took this picture as she was testing out her new sling! I love his baby blues and his hair looks so red! 

Beginning to recognize Mommy's face! I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting smiles and knowing he is doing it on purpose! 

John's Aunt Chicken Wang got married!! It was also Mommy's first night away from him! Everyone survived the night :)

Hanging with Aunt Lupe! She looks so grown up in the picture and is such a big help!!

Family Picture at Amber and Dave's Rehearsal  Dinner! 

My adorable outfit for the rehearsal :)

Mommy loves my muscle shirts! 

Leaving for the wedding!

I found this tie when I was pregnant. Lets just say I was obsessed with it! John rocked it all night even if it was a little big :) 

John met his Great Grandma Dana! She was totally in love with him and he was in love with her!! 

We went to the mall for the first time with Brocoli and Lupe! 

John turns 1 month old!! 

Some how I got Zane to sit like this! Now if we can get him to do it every month so we can compare how big John is getting!! 

We have been so busy as you can tell!! Mommy is excited to not have too much going on for the next month. Until the holidays that is! We are waiting to get all of John's newborn pictures back so we can post them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment